• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
Bergevin seems to make more moves from his roster than just about any GM. It's kind of admirable how readily he will part with players, I think that's a good quality in a GM.

Unfortunately his moves rarely seem to improve the team?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bergevin seems to make more moves from his roster than just about any GM. It's kind of admirable how readily he will part with players, I think that's a good quality in a GM.

Loves taking those sideways steps.

Occasionally he'll take a step forward, only to take a massive one backwards.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

When you have a carey price on your roster, you can get away with a lot.

It's going to catch up to them eventually

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Bill Foley wants to have VGK win in the next six years. Seems like a generous window.

LMAO At least three of their handful of worthwhile players are already in their thirties, and one of them is a known playoff choker.

Have fun with that Foley. Especially with McPhee at the helm.

When you have a carey price on your roster, you can get away with a lot.

It's going to catch up to them eventually

This is really the thing that bothers me the most about the situation in Montreal. They should be building a team around him, not letting great talent go for stupid reasons or stacking the team with do-nothing 4th-liners because Price can bail them out.

I swear, Price deserves $15M/year for how much he's forced to carry that team.

This is what will happen today, Montreal will trade for Crosby because he wants to play for his childhood team, the habs

Penguins trade Crosby for Galchenyuk

There saved you dwebs 24 hours, see you losers on july 1st

Thank you :)

I still think Montreal should trade Galchenyuk for Noah Hanifin or a player like that

Yawnier

Banned
40 point one dimensional player ainisimov is worth no first. He's overpaid.

Yeah I agree although the yotes really need a center. Peter Holland is like their second best NHL level center rn.

Panarin + 26th overall for 7th overall? Panarin is probably a top 10 winger in the NHL but he is getting paid

Edit: Oh shit nvm then

zroid

Banned
I don't understand how trades like this happen. What were the other 29 GMs doing if that's all it takes to get Hammer? Did Chayka slip something into their coffees?

Top Bottom