• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Marvie_3

Banned
You can always sell the car
0wKeAKq.gif

Samyy

Its selling well?

There were Wii shortages for about 2 years

Didn't the PS4 and Xbox 360 also sell really well, or is the Switch outpacing those two? Don't remember there being significant supply issues for either but maybe I'm mistaken?

I've been interested in buying one for a few months but its sold out whenever I open up Amazon D:

Marvie_3

Banned
Didn't the PS4 and Xbox 360 also sell really well, or is the Switch outpacing those two? Don't remember there being significant supply issues for either but maybe I'm mistaken?

I've been interested in buying one for a few months but its sold out whenever I open up Amazon D:
I read somewhere that the Switch is outpacing them but i dont know the numbers or anything.

Cake Boss

Banned

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Yea I'm debating as well, I have $200 in gift cards but just came back from a very expensive vacation.

I feel like there might be some good bundles this Christmas.

Yeah, it's just more than I want to spend right now. It would wind up being close to $600 once you factor in Splatoon, the Switch and taxes.

I read somewhere that the Switch is outpacing them but i dont know the numbers or anything.

Switch had a better first month in the US than PS4 had I think. Since then, I'm not sure. I do think lack of availability is a huge factor, PS4 somehow outsold Switch in June in the US and I'd bet it's because there just aren't enough Switches out there.

Stasis

Looks like Nick Holden is getting a new number. Or team.

OaaFGOl.jpg

To Toronto you go! With whatever else for Bozak.

Not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve. And then Toronto signs Costa for $2.8M.

edit: To be clear I have no fucking clue about anything and I know that's not happening. I just know that Holden's $1.4 and Costa @ $2.8 = Bozak's $4.2.

edit2: And that we could use Bozak because if Zib goes down we're in all kinds of doodoo, which we may be regardless.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Aberg signed for 2 years, $1.3M total.

Poile's going to look like a wizard (yet again) if Aberg plays to potential. Could easily be top 6 as soon as Lavi gets sick of watching Craig Smith be useless.

calder

Shattenkirk should just shave his head. Go full bald.

Also why is there a Jets logo in the background? Hmmmmm 🤔

Someone in the media room obviously a fan and wants to keep up on the teams latest AHL signings. Good to see, everyone should get on board before the upcoming Cup win(s?) makes it passé.

2013-10-1916.12.306uqe1.jpg

Top Bottom