• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Marvie_3

Banned
Just that that "goaltender interference" in the pittsburgh game. Fleury was in the exact same fucking spot as crawford the other night yet that goal was waved off. The columbus player had help while the nashville player just ran into crawford. What a fucking joke.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Holy fuck the Blackhawks were swept in 4???? In the first round? By the Preds???

preds.gif

Foggy

Letestu's good if you can keep him on the 4th line. Good on the PK and the faceoff circle. Every once in a while he'll be a good impact player. Not that bad as long as he's placed appropriately.

Gritesh

Letestu's good if you can keep him on the 4th line. Good on the PK and the faceoff circle. Every once in a while he'll be a good impact player. Not that bad as long as he's placed appropriately.
He's been fucking ace in the slot on the PP for us all year long.

Also he's a experienced cool headed player that we need in our dressing room with these young guys. He's not amazing but he has his place on the oilers roster right now and has certain jobs he's filling pretty good.

As an oiler fan forever...its been engrained in me to have 0 faith in the oilers recovering and I know this team is slightly different right now but this whole game has had me on the edge of my seat praying for something let's hope they can seal the deal in OT

Top Bottom