• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

Mortemis

Banned
Fuck yes, but shit, 6am? Fucking shit, I doubt I'll wake up that early. If I don't wake up lets see if I can magically avoid twitter & gaf and watch it all at once. Doubt it. :(

Pie-in-the-sky hope: Early time is because demos or games will release on the eShop after

Actual probable reasoning: It's so previews can come out around noon.

AdanVC

Finally we would see that Starfox game. Ohhh my godddd. Don't dissapoint us, Miyamoto! I'm sure you won't but still don't make it a bad spin-off title like Zelda's Crossbow Training or something like that. It's Fox McCloud's great comeback!

sörine

Banned
Only covering Spring games, keep hype in check!
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Splatoon, Project STEAM and Majora's Mask 3D for sure then. Maybe Mario Maker, Mario Party 10 and Fossil Fighters Frontier. And if Japan gets a Direct then Xenoblade X and Puzzle & Dragons SMBE.

Plus whatever we might not yet know about.

Hmm so this'll be midnight wednesday night/thursday morning here? Could be an hour or so earlier but not too bad at all. Will be able to watch after work :D

Lumyst

Splatoon and Devils third for Spring plz

Geeze, come to think of it, that game is coming out this year, I wonder when.My brother wants me to get it after he saw me watching the trailer, he likes 1980s cult-classic movies so I think he got that same vibe from it :p

It's coming up on a year since Iwata said DS was possible on the WiiU Virtual Console, and I think Brain Age came out for regions besides NA? I want to hear about whether DS virtual console is still coming.

EhoaVash

:( will be in class during thi..sign

Oh well. Heres hoping new 3ds comes bundled with mm3d and we get a splatoon release date

And LoL if mm3d gets new 3ds exclusive features ;d

tebunker

Banned
came for teh gifs, was not disappointed...

Thank you Nintendo Hype Gaf, you get all the crazies out for every direct. Can't wait to see the fallout on Wednesday when nothing good comes out of it other than what we actually know will happen.

New 3Ds and MM 3d... and some other firmed dates. If there is something truly new announced, like not expected at all, I will eat crow with some embarassing post or something

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Haha, they were just waiting for the mods to close that first hype-train right? Anyways, I am joining this train. CHOOO CHOOO!

DJIzana

Instead of posting a Direct announcement Nintendo Australia just posted this:

peCxN12.png

New F-Zero confirmed.

Here's hoping!

Effect

sörine;147167303 said:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Splatoon, Project STEAM and Majora's Mask 3D for sure then. Maybe Mario Maker, Mario Party 10 and Fossil Fighters Frontier. And if Japan gets a Direct then Xenoblade X and Puzzle & Dragons SMBE.

Plus whatever we might not yet know about.

It's going to be interesting to see what got pushed back and what might have gotten pulled forward. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Xenoblade was put earlier in all markets and isn't being pushed to the crowded holiday season outside of Japan.

DVG

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hoping for a release date for mario maker with some new features shown, new footage for starfox, reconfirmation of FE X SMT, release date for xenoblade, and at least one unannounced game. Also maybeeee zelda footage but I'm not too sure about that one. I don't think I'm stretching too much haha
EDIT: AND I FORGOT THAT N64 VC NEEDS TO HURRY UP

Top Bottom