• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

finalflame

Gold Member
There's a supposedly a leak of the release date of the n3DS and the Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 games (American date).
Here's the leaked picture:

IMG_0143.jpg

Don't know if it's true but it's very well done.

lf0kR.gif

IT'S HAPPENING. HYPE LEVELS OUT OF CONTROL

Shroudent

There's a supposedly a leak of the release date of the n3DS and the Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 games (American date).

IMG_0143.jpg

Oh man, majoras and mon Hun same day with new hardware!

IMG_0143.jpg

I don't know too (taglines seem to be quite strange for Nintendo ads), but even if it is a fake, there is definitely a lot of effort put in it.

Vaddon

IMG_0143.jpg

Looks pretty legit to me, that'd be a very well produced fake if so. The 'Have you seen it?' line made me laugh though.

cacildo

IMG_0143.jpg

If its fake, its a pretty good one.

But that dosent mean that MM and MH4 will release alongside with N3DS, does it?

IMG_0143.jpg

Where the fuck is my white 3ds?! Am cry.

Edit: Looks like its only advertising the XL there. Theres still hope!

AdanVC

IMG_0143.jpg

Woahh this is definitely legit. Looks really well done and I'm already in love of that metalic crimson/red N3DS <3

Scrawnton

IMG_0143.jpg

that honestly looks real enough... okay, well, happy birthday to me, then.

Also, this poster completely discredits that reddit leak because that person said n3DS was launching January 26th in america.

georly

IMG_0143.jpg

That font at the bottom is 100% the gamestop font used on those posters, so if it's a fake, it's really good. I'm gonna go with legit.

Actually now that I thought about it, it never says the release date for the games. Just shows games that have exclusive features.
Just the console could be 2/13.
I am starting to say #TeamReal

Rich!

I dont give a shit about the N3DS date leaked there as I already have one...

But majoras mask next month?!?!? YESSS

Lernaean

Banned
2.13 is perfect for me, from a budget perspective. Please be real!

Also is this the small or XL? I dig the crimson one, but i ofc prefer the Super Famicom white one.

ChaosXVI

Damn...I was going to try and ignore New 3DS and just hold out until the inevitable next-gen Nintendo handheld since I rarely buy games for the one I have...

but damn do I like the look of the metallic red one...looks legit to me.

Kriken

IMG_0143.jpg

Seems legit, looking forward to a February MM session

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Honestly, it's pretty much confirmed for 13th of Feb.

I mean the ad has no white 3DS model - the usua from NoA

Wii U gets it's first major game of the year... It will be completely overshadowed by two big 3DS releases and the New 3DS. Wii U wins 8th gen console race.

Megauap

IMG_0143.jpg

I think it's worth a thread, so if someone wants to create one go ahead.

georly

How am i going to play MH4 AND majora's mask at the same time? Sigh.

Also, will there be a majora mask in MH4 as DLC plz?

Top Bottom