• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

Zubz

Banned
Fire Emblem & Knuckles.

I know all these "& Knuckles" jokes are made without really thinking about it, but I honestly wonder how Knuckles could improve these games if he was in them. Like, imagine if he was the crutch character in one Fire Emblem. That'd be beautiful

Nia

kFuWHpW.jpg

Ran out of things I expect so I cropped it short. I am now ready for tomorrow.

horuhe

Tales of Fire Emblem
Youkai Emblem
Bravely Emblem

Seriously, Iwata knows that we want Fire Emblem that much, and won't give us that easily...

L95

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fire Emblem

SMT x Fire Emblem. New Fire Emblem on 3DS. New Fire Emblem on Wii U. FE4 Remake. Fire Emblem Arena Ultimate. Fire Emblem & Knuckles. ANYTHING I'LL TAKE IT

B-But I want a Fire Emblem Gaiden remake...

I know all these "& Knuckles" jokes are made without really thinking about it, but I honestly wonder how Knuckles could improve these games if he was in them. Like, imagine if he was the crutch character in one Fire Emblem. That'd be beautiful

If it's the Knuckles from Sonic Boom, he would have unlimited movement

Hey guys, I need some help, tomorrow is my first day at a new job and I start twenty minutes before the Direct begins, so I won't be able to watch it until launchbreak, therefore I would like to ask if any of you could PM me the youtube link of the direct tomorrow so I can watch it during my break, this because I don't want to go on the nintendo channel tomorrow and see a load of new videos spoiling the surprises of the direct and mantain the hype intact. To however can do me this favor I thank you very much.

PS:Nothing stops this train

t1dw9.jpg

Neiteio

Ha! :-D

It's 25th anniversary of Fire Emblem this year ? It's also the 20th anniversary of Pokémon right ?

Hope it's not a Metroid anniversary

Toad.T

Banned
WHY STOP THERE?
Fire Emblem: Awakening Golden
New Love Plus +: Fire Emblem Edition
Fire Emblem Warriors
Fire Emblem Calibur
Fire Emblem Prime
Super Fire Emblem Alpha EX Plus
Fire Emblem Boom
New Fire Emblem U
Fire Emblem Q

Fire Emblem Teaches Typing
Fire Emblem 3D World
Fire Emblemnetta
Fire Emblem: Fire Emblems of the Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem
Fires on the Emblem
Emblems of Fire
Flaming Crests
Blazing Markings
Smoldering Logos
Flammable Insignias
WaterMark

Neiteio

F-Zero X Fire Emblem: The Passion of Falcon and Lucina

"This summer... One man finds his one true waifu... but old habits die hard, and he keeps trying to kick her. Can Lucina teach Captain Falcon that real love is about a slow, gentle touch?"

horuhe

Fire Emblem 3D World
Fire Emblemnetta
Fires on the Emblem
Emblems of Fire
Flaming Crests
Blazing Markings
Smoldering Logos
Flammable Insignias
WaterMark

Super Fire Emblem Sunshine
Fire Kart Emblem
Captain Chrom: Fire Emblem Tracker

"This summer... One man finds his one true waifu... but old habits die hard, and he keeps trying to kick her. Can Lucina teach Captain Falcon that real love is about a slow, gentle touch?"

I had to contain my laugh cause its 1 am here

My god I thought the direct was at 6pm not 6am. Now I have nothing to look forward to after work. Maybe the hype will get me through my 9 hour day..

hatchx

Banned
Hey guys, I need some help, tomorrow is my first day at a new job and I start twenty minutes before the Direct begins, so I won't be able to watch it until launchbreak, therefore I would like to ask if any of you could PM me the youtube link of the direct tomorrow so I can watch it during my break, this because I don't want to go on the nintendo channel tomorrow and see a load of new videos spoiling the surprises of the direct and mantain the hype intact. To however can do me this favor I thank you very much.

PS:Nothing stops this train

Hey last direct I did a google search and found it spoiler-free right away.

But if you still need (and neogaf isn't down) I can send ya the link!

Delio

Fire Emblem 3D World
Fire Emblemnetta
Fires on the Emblem
Emblems of Fire
Flaming Crests
Blazing Markings
Smoldering Logos
Flammable Insignias
WaterMark

Fire Emblem 3D world would be...interesting.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btrboyev

Someone please create the back to the future 3 gif of that kid on the train pointing at his crotch and put Reggies head on there.

Blues1990

F-Emblem feat. Capt. Falchion
tumblr_n8pivqO56E1tp1b7ro3_500.gif

I think it would make it a great gag if Inti Creates includes a powerful Captain Falcon-lookalike in a future Fire Emblem game. Not only can you recruit him, but his combat abilities are one-to-one like his Smash Bros. counterpart.

Faclon.gif

Just woke up after a few hours. It's 11:21 Eastern and my only class is 4:30 tomorrow. I'm wondering whether I should just stay up the next 9 plus hours and sleep after the Directm I don't know how I'll fill up 9 hours of time but I think I may not bother to get up at 9 if I go to sleep at 6.

Finished Captain Toad. Maybe it's time to go back to the personally kind of not enjoyable Hyrule Warriors?

-Horizon-

Can we get an update on Pokken.

Would Nintendo give info on this or would Pokemon do their own thing? I feel like it would be the latter especially since the console version will come a bit after the arcade one. Maybe Nintendo will do one when the console has a clearer release date.

AdanVC

Seriously though, I just hope they don't spend too much time talking about the New 3DS, otherwise I'm gonna be like

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4122-1344445448-8_large.gif

Just a 5 minute segment to announce the release date, the price, the games that will use the improved hardware and move on so they can show Zelda U idk! :(

Oersted

There's a direct in ten hours. Nothing stops this hype train. Especially little things like "making sense." Making nonsensical speculative statements with no basis in reality can be fun.

It isn't nonsensical to say that F-Zero will be there. It is the definitive truth.

Top Bottom