• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojojo

So what are expecting for this? Any chance of a 3DS refresh being announced?

I am expecting Iwata to reach the seventh sense

8OucU.gif

30 minute run time is pretty nice. Without the transitions, applause breaks, and introductions of a live event, it will mean more infos/demonstrations per minute.

I NEED TO SEE THE OS

MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE

I'm a console OS nerd >_>
Me to! I keep watching Vita OS videos even tho I can't get the money for one to early next year. (Unless I decide to not get Wii U...lol. Would really have to have a shitty launch lineup for that to happen.)

So bring on the OS!!

Cygnus X-1

Seriously, Nintendo wouldn't never had programmed this Nintendo Direct TWO days before the conference IF they hadn't some big news to deliver that they do not want to spend speaking during the conference. That's for sure and thus this hardly will be wasted time.

Linkhero1

Seriously, Nintendo wouldn't never had programmed this Nintendo Direct TWO days before the conference IF they hadn't some big news to deliver that they do not want to spend speaking during the conference. That's for sure and thus this hardly will be wasted time.

Like some have said, they are probably doing it so that EA and Ubisoft aren't the ones to reveal new Wii U features. Ubisoft is expected to have live demos of Wii U games.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
hypnotically,

Sunday - Nintendo Direct to explain Wii U itself so they can save their time for announcing games on Tuesday
Monday - Ubisoft and EA show off Wii U games and more Wii U trailers from other companies
Tuesday - Nintendo show off their games and apps

It would suck if they had to rehash same informations for Tuesday.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Yeah, you people are fucking insane.

Subscribed!

AGITΩ

I really hope they redesigned the Console itself, the what we saw last year was fugly. I also hope they show off the OS on the thing since we know we arent getting any games on Nintendo Direct.

God dammit, did you really just spoil something big from season 4 of Breaking Bad which comes out on DVD in TWO FREAKING DAYS?

Fucking Internet man. Dude should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom