• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - November 2015

L~A

NA:

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo Badge Arcade – Grab all the Nintendo-themed badges you can in this fun-filled crane-machine game, then arrange them into a custom HOME Menu theme for your Nintendo 3DS system. Unleash your creativity with dozens of digital badges to collect. Start your collection today with this free-to-start game in the Nintendo eShop!
Stella Glow – It’s time to start your journey. Use strategy, magic and weapons to defeat the Witch of Destruction and save the world! Stella Glow will be available on Nov. 17.

Virtual Console on Wii U

Contra Advance: The Alien Wars EX – Take down massive hordes of aliens, robots and monsters to stop the evil Red Falcon from taking over the world! Awesome weapons include the Spread Shot, Laser and Flamethrower. This Game Boy Advance version of the classic game features new levels and graphics from the original Super NES version.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Turtle Tale for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS is 40 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.79) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.

Nintendo eShop on Wii U

Affordable Space Adventures is 20 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $15.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.
Roving Rogue is 25 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $5.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.
Blok Drop U, DON’T CRASH and more games from RCMADIAX Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 6.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl and Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight are on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 16 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 30.
TOYS VS MONSTERS is 75 percent off (reduced from $3.99 to $0.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 10.

Activities:

You Have a New Client Waiting! – Felyne is a character from Capcom’s Monster Hunter game franchise, and he is looking for a home designer to help decorate his place in the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer game. Fulfilling Felyne’s request will net you new and unique items for your catalog. Use Monster Hunter-themed items to make him feel right at home. Felyne is available for a limited time via SpotPass, so check the in-game Nintendo 3DS system on the second floor of Nook’s Homes to meet him and take him on as a client.

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. “Emerald City” Tournament – See how your squad stacks up online in Nintendo’s Public Tournaments. Top players earn unique titles that are visible online and earn major bragging rights with your friends and around the world. The new “Emerald City” tournament runs Nov. 13 through Nov. 16. Opt in via the SpotPass feature on your Nintendo 3DS system for notifications about future tournaments. Good luck, agents!

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

New themes this week include:
Stella Glow: “The Witches and Bubu”

Also new this week:

Horse Life 4 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
JOHNNY’S PAYDAY PANIC – Full and Demo Versions (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Moco Moco Friends (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 17
Samurai Defender – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Monster High: New Ghoul in School (Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 17
Girls Like Robots (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Test Your Mind (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Word Party – Full and Demo Versions (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)

Capra

I'm hoping they'll finally release Xenoblade on the NA eshop after the direct today. I mean, when would there ever be a better time?

Answer: Three months ago.

Walter Matthau

Gold Member
It's amazing to me that two major companies can get together and decide to release an inferior port of a game they already have available on the Virtual Console service. Is there some weird licensing issue with Bomberman or something?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They're totally leaving stuff out of today's PR because of the Direct happening.

............right?

tolkir

They're totally leaving stuff out of today's PR because of the Direct happening.

............right?

Totally.

We'll get Turbografx/Pc Engine VC games, plus this:

od1_WrhflkjebEaSazK8nGXPnERAhU_lj6hieBC45xyAI54YdLoKe6MWJ40lYx5Ai6mj4D0ELD9csX7dSLhulGUUeA=w426-h240-n

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, I sure hope so.

Also, 10% off all prepaid Nintendo eShop cards is happening at Best Buy again. CLEARLY THEY KNOW A BIG DIGITAL GAME IS HITTING SO THEY HAD THE SALE HAPPEN STARTIN TODAY!!!!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL WHAT.

POKEMON PICROSS COMING NEXT MONTH, FREE TO START.

That sure is an unique way to make use of Picross.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Shame on no Rhythm Heaven 3DS, but I CAN DOWNLOAD CLOUD FOR SMASH BROS.

Also wow, 3DS VC ISN'T dead, with Pokemon Red, Blue, AND Yellow coming Feb. 27th.

donny2112

DQVII... DQVIII... Rocket Slime 2?

Ah, with region-free 3DS (via hacking) the Japanese version of that is okay. Bring on DQVII, DQVIII, and moar Fire Emblem!!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shame on no Rhythm Heaven 3DS, but I CAN DOWNLOAD CLOUD FOR SMASH BROS.

Also wow, 3DS VC ISN'T dead, with Pokemon Red, Blue, AND Yellow coming Feb. 27th.

I actually knew RBY was coming deep down.

DQ VII and VIII, logical fillers for a last great year of 3DS.

tolkir

7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Word Party (Lightwood Games | Demo)

Wii U | Virtual Console and Wii Software

Wii U | Sales

• Affordable Space Adventures is 20 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $15.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.
  • Roving Rogue is 25 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $5.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.
  • Turtle Tale is 40 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.79) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.
  • Blok Drop U, DON’T CRASH and more games from RCMADIAX Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 6.

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Johnny's Payday Panic (Office Create | Demo)
  • Samurai Defender (Circle Ent. | Demo)

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• Turtle Tale is 40 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.79) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.
  • Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl and Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight are on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 16 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 30.
  • TOYS VS MONSTERS is 75 percent off (reduced from $3.99 to $0.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 10.

vYU92.png

• Word Party (Lightwood Games | €12.79 | £11.99 until 11/26, then €15.99 | £14.99)
    TM_WiiUDS_WordParty_search_thumb.jpg

• Word Party (Lightwood Games | Demo)

Wii U | Sales

• Affordable Space Adventures (KnapNok Games) - €15.00 / £13.50 (Ends November 26, normally €18.99/£16.99)
  • Roving Rogue (Padaone Games) - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends November 26, normally €7.99/£7.19)
  • Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX (EnjoyUp Games) - €4.95/£4.45 (Ends December 10, normally €7.99/£7.19)
  • Canvaleon (OXiAB Game Studio) - €9.95 /£8.99 (Permanent, was €13.95/£12.59)

• Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker (NIS America)
    Addonetarium (€0.99 | 0.89) Upcoming 11/13

uxwGK.png

jmizzal

WHAT Europe is getting The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on the Wii U Virtual Console today, wtf is NOA doing?

foltzie1

WHAT Europe is getting The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on the Wii U Virtual Console today, wtf is NOA doing?

Supporting Indies. They seem to have a limit on the # of titles they will release in one week.

Robin64

It's amazing how many Zelda games you can now play on Wii U..

Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword

And if you count them, Crossbow Training and Hyrule Warriors.

BEST TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Hatchtag

Banned

Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword

BEST TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Zelda's generally been really damn good at having everything that can run on a system available on the system:
-Gamecube could play every Zelda up to its point, handheld or console, if it had the GB Player
-Wii could play every console Zelda up to its point
-GBA could play Zelda 1/2/ALTTP and every handheld Zelda up to its point
-DS could play Zelda 1/2/ALTTP via GBA as well as every handheld Zelda up to its point except the GB/GBC ones
-3DS could play every handheld Zelda and Zelda 1/2/OOT/MM

tolkir

Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword

BEST TIME TO BE ALIVE.

You can play Majora's Mask on Wii Mode too.

With 3DS and Wii U, you can play every Zelda games less The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures.

maxcriden

Are DS games pretty fun on Wii U, though? I would think they'd be crazy clunky, especially for a touchscreen game like PH/ST.

Li Kao

Hello NintendoGaf, I would be interested in importing an US WiiU, what are the best deals these days in your opinion ? Looks like a lot of sites don't ship internationally unfortunately.

Tizoc

Hello NintendoGaf, I would be interested in importing an US WiiU, what are the best deals these days in your opinion ? Looks like a lot of sites don't ship internationally unfortunately.

Consider getting the upcoming Wii U bundle that comes with Smash Bros and Splatoon.

Bowl0l

Oh god, I sure hope so.

Also, 10% off all prepaid Nintendo eShop cards is happening at Best Buy again. CLEARLY THEY KNOW A BIG DIGITAL GAME IS HITTING SO THEY HAD THE SALE HAPPEN STARTIN TODAY!!!!
Nintendo up to 50% discount.
I expect Nindies at 50% while Nintendo 1st party games at 30% discount max.

Expecting
WiiU
Tropical Freeze, Wind Maker, Wonderful 101..
3DS
Zelda ALBW, SM3D Land, Kirby 3 Deluxe...

maxcriden

Only for one option. In the case of these Zeldas, I'll just play with the main screen on the pad and the map screen on the telly.

Ah, gotcha. Wait. Map screen on the telly? Oh. I see what you mean. But it does require switching decently often. Seems kinda dizzying to me. I also feel like the TV screen is going to look kinda pixelated. I guess I need to see it in action. I wish they HD'ified the DS games for VC. They have great art assets as this thread demonstrates.

GulAtiCa

Best Buy is doing 15% off eShop cards Black Friday. I think GCU works with these?

No, I don't think so. That is only for if there is a game involved. So eShop cards & game systems don't get the GCU. But regular games, including packaged bundle of games (Lego Dimensions, special editions) do get it.

donny2112

Best Buy is doing 15% off eShop cards Black Friday. I think GCU works with these?

No, but they sell them on eBay at that price (usually), too, so if you buy eBay gift card from Target with Target RedCard, you get 5% off. Then use that eBay gift card to buy eShop cards at 15% off. => ~19% off eShop cards. Pretty good!

maxcriden

Na, I played WarioWare like that, and it was surprisingly comfortable, though I did have my legs up and semi-rested the GamePad on my legs

Ah, the ol' Kid Icarus: Uprising method. Sounds doable in shorter bursts. I'm just staunchly against the idea of handheld VC on a home console to begin with. I'm waiting for NX handheld VC to implement the same software. Handheld games of yesteryear just don't belong on a TV. Granted, I know there's the off-TV play method as you said, but that's just a half-step from portable.

NOE blessed me with an e-mail with some Zelda Triforce hero demo codes. These are EU and they're not worth modbotting so I'll put one public and private (the OT is probably drowning in these):
Your download code 2: B0HQDN7F07H6DG1M
Your download code 3: (quote to reveal)

Also the session is Saturday, 14/11/2015 - 08:00 - 12:59 (UK time) [so 5 hours] and the code expires after 14/11/15.

If you know someone else that wants them pass them on.

Top Bottom