• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Plans: Digital Event On 06/16, Nintendo World Championships 2015 on 06/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos17

CXetKPg.gif

Not bad, not bad :)

RagnarokX

The top winner in each age category took home a $10,000 U.S. savings bond, a new 1990 Geo Metro Convertible, a 40" rear-projection TV, and a gold painted Mario trophy. Runners up in each age category received a $1,000 U.S. savings bond and a silver Mario trophy.

d4rKd5y.jpg

Good luck to the winners!

roknin

Reposting from locked thread,

I'm a foolish man who would very likely be eating crow on this, but would they actually tease possible releases like this?

1) Wii U RAM expansion back, Retro confirmed Donkey Kong 64 Returns
2) Punch-Out!!
3) StarFox (x Platinum Games would make many a grown man weep with joy)
4) Cooking Mama
5) (This is on the tip of my tongue it sounds so familiar but I got nothing)
6) MOTHERFUCKIN' F-ZERO

...ah f*ck, don't do this to me

Now I'm going to be sitting here trying to decipher every hint in the video lmao

EDIT:

yeah, the guy singing like halfway through is one of the main guys from mega64

I thought so, seems like their brand of humor haha.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The top winner in each age category took home a $10,000 U.S. savings bond, a new 1990 Geo Metro Convertible, a 40" rear-projection TV, and a gold painted Mario trophy. Runners up in each age category received a $1,000 U.S. savings bond and a silver Mario trophy.

d4rKd5y.jpg

Good luck to the winners!

The 1990 Geo Metro needs to be the prize for this year.

Neff

A glimpse of a real FF VII remake and see everyone moving from the Nintendo stream to Square's.

If a publisher/developer can garner as much attention as Nintendo, it's Square Enix. Square is no puch over.

Star Fox U or FFVI 3DS remake

Metroid U or FFVII PS4 remake

My head would probably tear itself in half attempting to watch both.

Two of those are actually realistic, though

Not nearly as funny as the Mega64 one last E3 but you have to love the tone and Reggie is a world class actor now.

He's fucking awful. But that's what makes him so great.

There is only one Donkey Kong Country series.

You know exactly what I mean.

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Anbec7

I laughed a lot, specially at the end the little kid speaking Japanese
The Punch Out reference... that's gotta mean something!? right?!

BY2K

Membero Americo
If they reveal a game at the end of the World Championship like they did with The Wizard, I'm gonna lose my mind.

So over/under. How many posts about this from news sites will be titled "Nintendo brings back World Championships at E3" and how many will say "Still no Press Conference from Nintendo at E3"?

roknin

If they reveal a game at the end of the World Championship like they did with The Wizard, I'm gonna lose my mind.

Shhhhhhhhit I didn't think about that :-o

Oh my

So over/under. How many posts about this from news sites will be titled "Nintendo brings back World Championships at E3" and how many will say "Still no Press Conference from Nintendo at E3"?

At this point even the most cynical of gaming sites couldn't make that latter article with a straight face.

...I think.

AdanVC

So how long till press media begins with "Nintendo not doing Press Conference at E3 this year, they don't have nothing to show, they are doomed and here's why" For third consecutive year?? Polygon should be at that now.

You guys are mixing game announcements with presentation of games announcements. It is indeed true that they did a great job on delivering the news, without going for CGI like many companys. However, that does not mean that there were a lof of game announcements.

As I stated in the post above, there were only Zelda U and Splatoon as big games.

Please read my entire post.

If by lot's of annnouncements you refer to big games like Zelda and Splatoon then you're right. Hope that changes this year because Wii U really needs it.

More importantly how many Nintendo fans will click on the ones titled "Still no Press Conference from Nintendo at E3" to post a comment asking why the writer didn't mention the America Championships in the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom