• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again information (3D Action, Shovel Knight confirmed)

BossRush

Travis's new design is so good.

aside from the new jacket there's a couple of subtle things, like how his sleeves aren't cuffed now, and how he's wearing pale yellow to compliment the intense purple jacket.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
No see, by saying 3D action they might be using the word "action" liberally as in to "perform an action", so we're probably just getting Travis doing Cooking Mama styled minigames in 3D where Travis has to stir the pot and heat up the grill with his beam katana.
... Hopefully.

Well, now that Robin himself confirmed that it wasn't him, I hope that Suda fixes that by letting him be the voice of Travis again.

Finn

I remember playing the original on GC when it first released but felt like it wasn't really for me. I attribute that to just being younger and not super into the gore. I skipped NMH2 on Wii, mostly because I didn't even realize it was a thing.

I'm stoked for this one, however.

jmizzal

I remember playing the original on GC when it first released but felt like it wasn't really for me. I attribute that to just being younger and not super into the gore. I skipped NMH2 on Wii, mostly because I didn't even realize it was a thing.

I'm stoked for this one, however.

NMH1 was never on Gamecube lol both games were on Wii

Ogodei

How do the original games hold up? I've always been interested, but never played them.

Gameplay isn't the best (the non-boss fighting gets pretty repetitive outside of some interesting diversions in both games), but the boss fights are all very unique. Humor, writing, aesthetic, and music are all very on point in both games. Minigames are good frivolous fun in both as well.

Top Bottom