• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Gamer's Red Dead Redemption 2 Analysis, PS4 vs Xbox-one

Pallas

Nice videos that were posted but I feel like this thread is pretty redundant. Could this not have been discussed in the original comparison thread and the videos posted there?

Last edited:

BigLee74

All capital title screaming for attention as if it contains some new astounding revelation that everybody must be made aware of. Also now cometely misleading as original post contains X v Pro video and summary as well.

(since posting this the title has been tamed - making this post kind of redundant!)

Last edited:

Foxbat

Banned
Thats a pretty well done qnd unbiased op.

Not sure why there is outrage.

On topic: RDR2 is phenomenal looking, and I say this while playing on the base xbox 864p version, which is saying something.

It looks unbiased to you BECAUSE of the outrage. If nobody would've called him out, his OP would look different.

TLW's trick here is editing. He leads readers to believe that the Pro version actually looks and runs better than the X version... Which simply isn't true. People call him out, and he immediately edits his post, to make it seem more unbiased. You refute his point, and he's editing his posts yet again in order to move the goalpost.

Look at post #31. Jarebear quoted him, and you can see that he's edited his post since. What's even worse, is that he had already edited it before Jarebear quoted him. How can you agree, debate, expand upon anything with a poster who does that?

Anyway. I'm done dog piling him.

As for the videos... They do a great job of explaining what we're seeing, and expanding on some of the reasons behind it.
Good to see that despite being the weakest of the bunch, that the XB1 looks pretty good. On the flip side, it's very disappointing that the Pro version looks as poor as it does. Looking worse than the base PS4 with SS on, and at best on par with it off kinda defeats the whole purpose of owning one. The game is marvel at every level though.

Arun1910

So the playstation 4 base version looks better then the xbox one?

Interesting..

How is that interesting? The PS4 is no doubt more powerful than the Xbox One, and the Xbox One X is more powerful than the Pro. It's not even a debate and should not be shocking.

Virex

Banned
Informing consumers of the variability in platform performance is an amazing public service provided by DF and NX and others. Their purpose isn't to flame the fires of console wars, it's to allow consumers to make more informed buying decisions. Relax.
Get a fucking life. Digital Foundry and all these "comparison" websites etc are all a cancer on the gaming industry. Just play the damn game. I swear these people on NX Gamer, Digitalfoundy etc. don't actually play games "neither do games journalists". Just play the fucking game

Last edited:

Ptownrich

Hang on, what new info is in this thread? The digital foundry analysis also covered base consoles with the same results. We already knew how the game performs on the machines most people own.

As expected it performs worst on the least powerful console (Xbox One) and best on the most powerful console (Xbox One X). Not rocket science really.

As TLW has reconfirmed for us here if you want to the best RDR2 experience then you need to play on X. It's the only console version that is native 4K and performs better too. All versions are graphically stunning.

I dont think anyone would have a problem with this thread were it posted by any other user. However when the OP has a history of constantly celebrating the weakness of the Xbox One virtually every time he posts then people assume (maybe falsely, probably not) an ulterior motive or agenda. The agenda is that PS4 is more powerful than Xbox One.... Which everybody knows.

This is what I don't get about TLW... He's on a one man crusade to tell everyone that Xbox One is a weaker machine... But we've all known that for five years, so I don't know who he is trying to convince at this point.

The problem is, the narrative doesn't stop a at PS4>XB1 - he also regularly posts in Digital Foundry threads about Xbox exclusives (all 4 of them!) just like to throw shade and nit pick. Gears 4, Horizon 3/4, Halo 5....hes loud and clear about everything imperfect about these games but never (ever) to say anything positive.

In summary, here's a guy totally obsessed with graphics, resolution and tech. He posts more in DF threads than any other user here. And despite this, he downplays the most graphically powerful console ever made. Why? Because he doesn't like Xbox. Talk about biting off your node to spite your face.

He loves great graphics, loves racing games... But yet will never buy or play Forza Horizon 4 on his PC. Even though it's the highest rated racer this generation, with the best visuals. Anyone else can find that very telling.

Honestly, I've never heard him say anything positive about Xbox unless it's followed by a "but...." (eg a backhanded diss)

Whatevs.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
How is that interesting? The PS4 is no doubt more powerful than the Xbox One, and the Xbox One X is more powerful than the Pro. It's not even a debate and should not be shocking.
I always tought xbox was the same as base ps4.
It seems the base ps4 is better after all

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
It's good to have a second analysis other than DF.
I agree with this but I’m really tired of TLW propping up another analysis while basically throwing shade my way. What’s the point of that? I discussed a lot of thing not in this video and he discussed the 1080p downsampling stuff that I did not. They’re both valuable. He doesn’t need to belittle one in favor of the other. It’s just not cool.

We’re not competing here. NX deserves more attention for sure but, again, no need to belittle someone else to increase support. It’s really unfair.

Get a fucking life. Digital Foundry and all these "comparison" websites etc are all a cancer on the gaming industry. Just play the damn game. I swear these people on NX Gamer, Digitalfoundy etc. don't actually play games "neither do games journalists". Just play the fucking game
You’d be wrong. You really think I’m not playing games? That’s bullshit. I’m only doing this because I do love games and I love the tech powering it. Where do you even get this idea?

Last edited:

LostDonkey

I agree with this but I’m really tired of TLW propping up another analysis while basically throwing shade my way. What’s the point of that? I discussed a lot of thing not in this video and he discussed the 1080p downsampling stuff that I did not. They’re both valuable. He doesn’t need to belittle one in favor of the other. It’s just not cool.

We’re not competing here. NX deserves more attention for sure but, again, no need to belittle someone else to increase support. It’s really unfair.

You should know by now John. Even though me and you may have had disagreements in the past TLW is on a whole other level. Hes not in this for the furtherment of discussion, he just wants everyone to see things his way and to him that is the only way. Hell take anybody down that doesnt conform to that view including DF.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

Why don't you take a seat and shut your pie hole, you rude a-hole. By your logic alone, you should not even be in this thread.

If you don't like what DF do then don't involved.

dark10x

You should know by now John. Even though me and you may have had disagreements in the past TLW is on a whole other level. Hes not in this for the furtherment of discussion, he just wants everyone to see things his way and to him that is the only way. Hell take anybody down that doesnt conform to that view including DF.
Yeah, I suppose so. I just can’t believe m, after all these years, he’s still acting this way. It’s genuinely bizarre.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Dark10x, just... don’t let some people bother you. Keep on doing what you want to do, it provides results and information. Some people don’t actually understand the meaning behind technology, and worse, some people just don’t care. But some people do. It’s like, I don’t give a toss about how Jay Z makes his latest music video, but I like music. I just listen to music and don’t watch or talk about it. Some people sadly can’t do the same.

I for one value people like you and other sites that do videos like this, videos like boundary break, videos that show deleted content. As a developer myself I know a lot of background details that average Joe doesn’t. That doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy your videos, I just understand that when you say the man with 10 apples has more apples than the man with 8, it’s not a bias, it’s a fact. Likewise though j also know that when you say the man with those 10 apples for some reason has less to eat than the man with 8, that something is wrong... but you will be painted as a fanboy by some for pointing out facts.

The problem with threads like these is the poster, not the article. He’s edited his thread to read nothing like the original. People have jumped to his defence, not knowing that what they are defending isn’t even what was said. He essentially posted a thread that tried to tell people the PlayStation is the better version, overall. It was written in a way that will fool average Joe into thinking that out of every version, PlayStation is best. He does this every time he can, anywhere he can. If the Xbox drops one frame once, and runs at double the resolution, but the PlayStation drops no frames and runs and half resolution, to him that makes the PlayStation a clear winner. However in another thread, when the Xbox has more frames, suddenly it’s no longer important, likely because of content or some other reason. Moving the goal posts.

I’ve been called a fanboy in this thread, somebody that has an Xbox agenda. That’s amazing. If anything my own personal bias is towards PC as that’s where I develop and have most experience. I own every console, including retro consoles. I have a wide variety of games on different platforms in different types, from shooters, Lego, racing etc. I play on the format I will get the best experience. Do I prefer the Xbox to the PlayStation? Yes, I do. Why? I like the controller and my friends play there. I have an X, so of course. Does that make me a fanboy? No, that makes me smart.

This moving the goal posts BS, while he posts threads like this every other day and spams up others with his PlayStation = god rhetoric, gets old, tired and pointless. It’s why a few people have left this site for others. It just gets tiring.

So when people get angry when he just shows up, well, it’s like a none white guy watching Trump walk into the room. It’s not a matter of IF he will say something stupid, it’s a matter of WHEN.

Last edited:

Shmunter

I wouldn’t say that. I enjoy the technicalities. And more often than not it enchances my appreciation off the game. Not everybody likes the same things.

The only important thing is to take comparisons in context. The differences on paper do not always translate to an obvious game changer, in fact most times are negligible at TV viewing distances.

The concept of diminishing returns is very much real and only serves as ammunition for people that like to measure their ePenis in vigorour, often to comedic effect.

Pallas

You’d be wrong. You really think I’m not playing games? That’s bullshit. I’m only doing this because I do love games and I love the tech powering it. Where do you even get this idea?

Please continue your good work, I always enjoy watching yours and other videos about these technical analysis. It really gives us the gamers a greater appreciation on how these amazing games are made.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
I always tought xbox was the same as base ps4.
It seems the base ps4 is better after all
Where did you get that impression? The XBOX is rendering similar to Monster Hunter World here at 864p, I think it's a 46% uptick on PS4 rather than 56% in pixels (so a slight mathematical error by NX here).....but that comes with better filtering and AO. The XBONEX is rendering at a 50% uptick in pixels over PRO at pretty much the same settings. Yet, it's a bit different, because PRO is actually rendering all 8,294, 400 pixels, but the botched nature of the implementation does not denote that, like we see in the majority of CB games.....

I think generally, the game's assets and quality looks the same on all platforms, minus the better filtering and AO on PS4 against vanilla XB, but everything else is the same and you get the same experience.......I think this is also one of Rockstar's best performing open-world games at launch on all systems...Of course, XBONEX is the sharpest at Native 4K and a tinge better in perf overall, but it was NX's video which gave me a better appreciation of the framerate on all consoles. I find it runs really solid on the mid-gen machines (just a hair between them) and quite decently on the base machines too.....So at 4K, persons have the best image on X...and at 1080p, the best image on PS4.....PRO in 1080p mode also gives you a locked 30fps, if you dont want any dips, solid perf even in cutscenes.....

As for PRO, all I am saying is that PRO's quality could be improved, because it's inconsistent even against the base PS4 at times relative to sharpness and IQ. It's a reasonable deduction based on evidence, and that in no way detracts from XBONEX's native rez, sharper image and slightly better perf.....

As for the new info in this thread, I think the video speaks to it, if you watch....I also mentioned the 1080p mode, supersampling bits etc...were welcomed comparisons, which we were asking questions about and discussing elsewhere...Amongst other things....Cheers..

Last edited:

pickleslips

I’m sorry I do what now...? I couldn’t care less which console runs what game better and when. I care about providing accurate and none fanboy info.

You know what, forget it. It’s quite clear you haven’t got any idea what you’re on about and are just trolling here.
Maybe clicking on a thread you hate isn’t a great idea?

Ptownrich

Where did you get that impression? The XBOX is rendering similar to Monster Hunter World here at 864p, I think it's a 46% uptick on PS4 rather than 56% in pixels (so a slight mathematical error by NX here).....but that comes with better filtering and AO. The XBONEX is rendering at a 50% uptick in pixels over PRO at pretty much the same settings. Yet, it's a bit different, because PRO is actually rendering all 8,294, 400 pixels, but the botched nature of the implementation does not denote that, like we see in the majority of CB games.....

I think generally, the game's assets and quality looks the same on all platforms, minus the better filtering and AO on PS4 against vanilla XB, but everything else is the same and you get the same experience.......I think this is also one of Rockstar's best performing open-world games at launch on all systems...Of course, XBONEX is the sharpest at Native 4K and a tinge better in perf overall, but it was NX's video which gave me a better appreciation of the framerate on all consoles. I find it runs really solid on the mid-gen machines (just a hair between them) and quite decently on the base machines too.....So at 4K, persons have the best image on X...and at 1080p, the best image on PS4.....PRO in 1080p mode also gives you a locked 30fps, if you dont want any dips, solid perf even in cutscenes.....

As for PRO, all I am saying is that PRO's quality could be improved, because it's inconsistent even against the base PS4 at times realtive to sharpness and IQ. It's a reasonable deduction based on evidence, and that in no way detracts from XBONEX's native rez, sharper image and slightly better perf.....

As for the new info in this thread, I think the video speaks to it, if you watch....I also mentioned the 1080p mode, supersampling bits etc...were welcomed comparisons, which we were asking questions about and discussing elsewhere...Amongst other things....Cheers..

Xbox X supersampled at 1080p looks and performs better than Pro or PS4 at 1080p. The NX video also shows better framerate on Xbox One S over PS4, as doesn't the DF analysis.

What are the you on about, just reading your posts gives the impression that this isn't the case.

When Xbox performs better you insert the word "slightly". When ps4 performs better you just say "it performs better Xbox can't even hold, 30 frames".

Anyway Xbox X version is the best.

TBiddy

What exactly is wrong with the OP and the title? I don't see anything wrong with it, but perhaps it was changed.

pawel86ck

Banned
In the past I have defended thelastword because he always shared his opinions like mature person without disrespectful and rude comments towards other people, but even I can tell he is purposely trying to make xbox X look inferior to ps4p no matter what. Like some users already mentioned I havent seen thelastword posting anything positive in regards to xbox X and that tells me everything about his motives. I can talk about xbox X REAL problems from time to time, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME AND ESPECIALLY ABOUT TOTALLY MADE UP PROBLEMS. RDR2 looks MUCH better on xbox X, and it runs better too, period.

BigLee74

Yet, it's a bit different, because PRO is actually rendering all 8,294, 400 pixels,

Please dont try and kid yourself, or try and kid others, that CB rendering is really just as computationally expensive as native rendering, and that the Pro is just kind of doing what the X is doing. The simple fact is that the Pro is 'properly' rendering only half the amount of pixels that the X is doing every frame, before guessing the other half with information from the previous frame. Its no different from the old interlaced resolutions.

Last edited:

MDSLKTR

Amid all the dog pile in the racing thread and the bashing here , tlw never ever takes it personally. Makes you wonder who is actually emotionally attached to their plastic box

dark10x

Looks like VG Tech did his tests as well. A lot of the same places we’ve tested but did include Pro at 1080p with that disastrous cutscene I showed. It does seem to solve the perf issues at 1080p. So I guess if you’re willing to sacrifice image quality, it offers great perf. Now I’m curious how Saint Denis fares.

Ptownrich

So according to NX, VG and DF it looks like to get a stable framerate to match the X, it's best to drop the Pro down to 1080P at a system level. They may as well include two performance profiles in game, 1080P (nearly locked) or that weird Rez with drops.

So according to NX, VG and DF it looks like to get a stable framerate to match the X, it's best to drop the Pro down to 1080P at a system level. They may as well include two performance profiles in game, 1080P (nearly locked) or that weird Rez with drops.

Yeah, I think so

So I guess for people with 1080p diaplays you either choose SS off and get a seemingly locked 30 native 1080p or you turn SS on and get the slight FPS dips and supposedly a slightly better image even tho you deal with added blur in foliage and other areas from the 4K reconscruston technique

For people with 4K displays I guess it’s more of choice because I assume the 4K mode looks better on a 4K TV than it does on a 1080p tv with SS

I’m on a 1080p monitor, think I’m gonna roll with 1080p SS off for sure. The added “Fake-4k Blur” is a little much for me in this game

Last edited:

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I had several really bad drops on the X. Once in that mud fight, once skinning a bear (fur?) and once other I can't recall, it might have been when the legendary bear jumped on me. It was really jarring. I'm guessing it happens on all systems, something with the shaders.

Blam

Looks like VG Tech did his tests as well. A lot of the same places we’ve tested but did include Pro at 1080p with that disastrous cutscene I showed. It does seem to solve the perf issues at 1080p. So I guess if you’re willing to sacrifice image quality, it offers great perf. Now I’m curious how Saint Denis fares.

Yeah that cutscene is really bad, but I'm still happy with how it turned out on the X, and sorta surprised that the Pro just isn't up to par with the X's performance as it usually is in comparisons.

Yikes!

Journey

Banned
OP, Truly saddest no life basement dweller I have ever witnessed.

Out of jealousy how good Xbox one X performs over the Pro and the attention it gets lately he's going insane and cannot deal with it. Derails MS threads 24/7 non-stop.

Btw, my 1st report aswell..it's just enough of this clown.

I understand the reply above is a bit harsh and therefore the warning, and I don't want to go off topic as well, but I think it needs to be said. I've been on the forum long enough to remember how back in 2013, this place looked like a graveyard for any Xbox fan getting banned for even trying to defend their piece of plastic called Xbox One. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but it has always been pretty evident that preference has been given to one group of fanboys and God forbid it was brought up or suggested, cause the idea of Sony Gaf or the Hive mind would get you banned immediately. Sony fans would say the harshest things to "Trigger" Xbox fans, sometimes it was downright funny given the times of MS failures, the GIFs were glorious! but the ban hammer only came down on the Xbox fanboys for well, being fanboys, and if anyone complained on what seemed unfair? it was MS to blame for messing up their launch so badly, not the fanboys for flaming the hell out of Xbox fans... because... gasp... it was considered "Well deserved". I can't go back and find these examples, but believe me, that's how things went, if anyone did anything remotely close to what TLW is exactly doing, but trying to defend Xbox, they were toast. Now seeing TLW get away with pretty much everything, and getting the privilege to push his one sided agenda with 0 consequence just doesn't seem right to me.

Last edited:
I understand the reply above is a bit harsh and therefore the warning, and I don't want to go off topic as well, but I think it needs to be said. I've been on the forum long enough to remember how back in 2013, this place looked like a graveyard for any Xbox fan getting banned for even trying to defend their piece of plastic called Xbox One. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but it has always been pretty evident that preference has been given to one group of fanboys and God forbid it was brought up or suggested, cause the idea of Sony Gaf or the Hive mind would get you banned immediately. Sony fans would say the harshest things to "Trigger" Xbox fans, sometimes it was downright funny given the times of MS failures, the GIFs were glorious! but the ban hammer only came down on the Xbox fanboys for well, being fanboys, and if anyone complained on what seemed unfair? it was MS to blame for messing up their launch so badly, not the fanboys for flaming the hell out of Xbox fans... because... gasp... it was considered "Well deserved". I can't go back and find these examples, but believe me, that's how things went, if anyone did anything remotely close to what TLW is exactly doing, but trying to defend Xbox, they were toast. Now seeing TLW get away with pretty much everything, and getting the privilege to push his one sided agenda with 0 consequence just doesn't seem right to me.

I haven’t been around here very long. I totally admit that I’m somewhat ignorant on this topic.

From what I’ve seen, yes, there seems to be a posting pattern of pro-Sony rhetoric. I’ve never seen TLW harsss anyone, or name call, esepcislly not in these RDR2 threads that are popular right now. I have seen some pretty vicious posts directed at him and other people who talk about being Pro owners, over the last 3 days. It’s just weird to me seeing the vitriol hurled at someone in a way that looks somewhat hypocritical to me. From my eyes it looks like people are doing what they accuse TLW to be guilty of. Some people seem obsessed.

I could be wrong. I’m wrong all the time.

Again, I’m not trying to pick a side here. I probably shouldn’t even post this.

I guess maybe because I just haven’t been around enough it’s hard for me to endorse this idea of him “getting away with everything,” when I don’t see what rules he’s broken. This thread seems like it got reported just because people don’t like it or don’t like TLW. This could have been part of the DF analysis thread, I’ll give you that. It’s probably redundant to have two.

At least we did get new info here with 1080p displays being analyzed by NX.

Honestly I just like talking about games and consoles. I enjoy browsing this forum and hope I can be part of this community. Sorry if anything I wrote here bothers anyone.

Last edited:
TLW the absolute unquestioned source for unbiased information on GAF. No small wonder there are almost no insiders left around here.

I haven’t been around here very long. I totally admit that I’m somewhat ignorant on this topic.

From what I’ve seen, yes, there seems to be a posting pattern of pro-Sony rhetoric. I’ve never seen TLW harsss anyone, or name call, esepcislly not in these RDR2 threads that are popular right now. I have seen some pretty vicious posts directed at him and other people who talk about being Pro owners, over the last 3 days. It’s just weird to me seeing the vitriol hurled at someone in a way that looks somewhat hypocritical to me. From my eyes it looks like people are doing what they accuse TLW to be guilty of. Some people seem obsessed.

I guess maybe because I just haven’t been around enough it’s hard for me to endorse this idea of him “getting away with everything,” when I don’t see what rules he’s broken. This thread seems like it got reported just because people don’t like it or don’t like TLW. This could have been part of the DF analysis thread, I’ll give you that. It’s probably redundant to have two.

At least we did get new info here with 1080p displays being analyzed by NX

Because once upon a time there were actually industry insiders here, and you could get some info/reactions from them and it was a neat thing to interact with them. Sad what has become of this place.

Last edited:

Valonquar

The number of times I've stopped mid-mission to just gape at the scenery in this game is too high. PS4 Pro with an 70" HDR set.

RoboFu

One of the green rats

I could be wrong. I’m wrong all the time.

At least we did get new info here with 1080p displays being analyzed by NX.

Honestly I just like talking about games and consoles. I enjoy browsing this forum and hope I can be part of this community. Sorry if anything I wrote here bothers anyone.

I’ve only seen two post from him. Both in comparison threads. The first one he proclaims the ps4 pro better because the x dropped two frames even though it had much higher resolution. In this thread he proclaimed the base ps4 better because it had a higher res and said the frame rates were even. Even though the ps4 dropped down 10 FPS lower than Xbox and more frequently in the video.

Now if someone keeps doing that day after day I can see where people would get short tempered with them.

Gamernyc78

Banned
I appreciate analysis of the base models as I own both. Some ppl get too caught up in these inanimate objects, its insane.

Last edited:

VAL0R

Banned
To be fair to thelastword thelastword , Red Dead II looks undoubtedly better on a Sony Bravia than it does on a Microsoft television, because Microsoft doesn't make televisions. So technically Sony hardware wins! :messenger_peace::messenger_bicep::messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping::messenger_musical::messenger_fire::messenger_rocket::messenger_bicep::messenger_peace::messenger_heart::messenger_heart:RIIIIIIIIDGE RAAACERRR!:messenger_heart::messenger_heart:

Last edited:

Akuza89

I own both base models myself... it's good to know they perform well even under RDR2's detail.

It's clear if you want the best picture possible you get the xbox 1X version running in 4K, but running the pro at 1080p seems to fair pretty well at being stable.

personally I don't care for any of this stuff, to me I just play the game and ignore stuff like frame drops unless they're severe, but anything between 1 and 4 is fine and barely noticeable to me when your "in the thick of it" - However I can appreciate why people do this, and find it interesting... but it doesn't mean much to me haha

Stuart360

Digital Foundry does the best gaming related vids on the web. The DFRetro series is my favorite gaming stuff to watch, so informative and nostalgic. In fact stop posting on here and get working on some more DFRetro lol.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
I’ve only seen two post from him. Both in comparison threads. The first one he proclaims the ps4 pro better because the x dropped two frames even though it had much higher resolution. In this thread he proclaimed the base ps4 better because it had a higher res and said the frame rates were even. Even though the ps4 dropped down 10 FPS lower than Xbox and more frequently in the video.

Now if someone keeps doing that day after day I can see where people would get short tempered with them.
That person (TLW),for example, in the next gen racing graphics face says Forza 7 has 30fps mirrors, i say no it has 60fps in on the X. He won't acknowledge it or the person saying it, which most genuine people will in a tech analysis thread. And then a few pages or days later he will say the same F7 30fps mirrors etc. The Last Word is a Knobhead, no 2 ways about it and i'd say the same about the anyone who did the same thing for Xbox or any other things in life.

TLW is a hell of a character. In the DF RDR2 thread he's having a thinly-veiled stab at trying to make the BASE PS4 sound better than the One X, claiming that the PS4 lives up to its "1080p machine" title better than the One X lives up to its "4K machine" title :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I've mostly found him harmless, just as the local laughing stock of most threads, but I think he's going a little too far with creating new threads for his agenda and going with (originally) attention seeking titles.

Damian Monroe

Neo Member
So the best versions of the game are:
If you have 4k tv play it on Xbox X
If you have 1080p tv play it on Xbox X
Is that right? I have a 1080p tv at the mo getting 4k tv soon

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
So the best versions of the game are:
If you have 4k tv play it on Xbox X
If you have 1080p tv play it on Xbox X
Is that right? I have a 1080p tv at the mo getting 4k tv soon

In almost every instance the Xbox One X will play every game better.

I own a PS4 Pro for the exclusives and play multi plats on my X.

Kururu

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Staff Member
Its your mod pal, Kururu! But I'm not here for fun and games at this moment.

I'm here to inform you this thread needs to stop with the attacks on thelastword and we need to keep on topic. I'm not defending what they claim or say, but I've seen posts that are insulting or being flat out rude to them. You can absolutely criticize their belief on this subject, hold it to a fire, and test it. But the mod team doesn't want to see anymore of the personal attacks.

Of course this topic is going to be a hot bed for console warring and this isn't going to be just 100% stopped, but make sure you're not insulting other members. Just debate the statements and leave the user out of it.

Last edited:
NXGamer is my favourite, results are mostly the same everywhere but that kid has style. The others are dry as fuck. :D
Does he still have a patreon?

Top Bottom