• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

If you guys haven't yet you should listen to the Talk is Jericho from a couple weeks ago with James on it. He's a good interview. Really humble guy who really loves wrestling and can't believe this new fame.
Yeah he came over really well here. Which is par for the course with Talking Smack of course, but... wait what?

Welcome to talking Bray tonight sister Abigail is my brother Luke and we are Godstill and Kane is a brother and we live in this desk now.

Heroman

Banned

Corbin vs Dean Ambrose.

Him and Apollo at Backlash.

Against Joey Samoey that one time

First off claiming he's better in the ring that 2016 Kane and Bray Wyatt is a low bar. But his last two PPV matches were better than any recent Kane or Wyatt matches I can call to mind.

No?
Guys I said good no painfully mediocre.

Heroman

Banned
More like the HoHo Lun of WrassleGAF
ba51d0b0e59aa27a7deb32fc5c293e7d135586b9_hq.gif

That's cold lol

Mahonay

Banned
Catching up on Smackdown.

Did Ranallo just make a "crying Jordan meme face" joke, after saying "bad to the Ken Bone" earlier?

Mauro Ranallo GAF member confirmed.

Mahonay

Banned
Smackdown almost had an "it's so bad it's good" thing going for it tonight. At least it made me laugh. But definitely one of the worst episodes since the brand split.

Was RAW any good last night?

I see WWE infringing on my #WheresKane copyright

Let it be known that after I win the company in the suit, I'll sell it to the Hardys for a box of saltine crackers

Toki767

Smackdown almost had an "it's so bad it's good" thing going for it tonight. At least it made me laugh. But definitely one of the worst episodes since the brand split.

Was RAW any good last night?

Raw was your typical "try to get Reigns cheered" show.

Turok_TTZ

mauro on ziggler killing kenny had me do a double take at first.

Smackdown was fairly good today. clear highlight being James Ellsworth.

Bless that jobber.

Also, I miss having someone who's gimmick is money. could use a heel whos gimmick is money.
h5qpr.gif

Pikma

Banned
You know what, I think sending Roman to SD could work

Never happening tho, if they actually cared about smackdown and treated this brand split seriously the rosters wouldn't be so fucking uneven. Cesaro, Sheamus, Sami and Neville are all now in the tag team division because management literally didn't have anything else for them

Yet Smackdown has to employ Jack fucking Swagger to fill a PPV spot

Toki767

With all the 5 on 5 matches at Survivor Series, it seems like everyone on Smackdown will probably be on the show.

And I guess Ambrose vs Styles may or may not be a singles match. Along with Ziggler vs Miz.

ReiGun

Imagine if the rosters were more equal. Smackdown with this creative team and booking could potentially return to some early 2000's era greatness.

Hopefully they see some of what's working on Smackdown from a booking standpoint and start using it on Raw. There's no reason that Raw, as the show with more star power and a higher quality of talent, should be struggling to keep up with Smackdown. WWE wanted to create competition for itself, but the wrong show (as in, the B show they don't care about) is winning.

I wonder who the teams for Survivor Series are gonna be.

Top Bottom