• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

Sophia

I need to think about this for a bit.... two scum, two town, two Gods huh....? Blarg was the one to push that, and now Ezekel is repeating it, but is that actually what's going on here? :\

Sophia

LP, you said yourself your win condition says you win when town wins right? If it's two scum, two town, and two Gods, there'd have to be a way to end that stalemate... :\

LP, you said yourself your win condition says you win when town wins right? If it's two scum, two town, and two Gods, there'd have to be a way to end that stalemate... :\

There is. Join us. I promise I am a fair god. We have parties every night. Just vote yourself as a sacrifice and all will be forgiven for thinking I was just mere scum.

Alternative is you die in your sleep tonight! Swamped will be doing the deed.

Sophia

Could use Blarg and Dragonz's opinion right now.

Either this is 4v2 or it's 3v3 with a way to break the stalemale, but I'm confused as to which it is. But it's definitely Lylo, and we can't afford a mislynch on a God because that would mean the game ends.

Actually I can't really blame Splinter. He tried to kill Periscope and failed. But he should've known we didn't need to kill him and that his vote was more important in the end.

Could use Blarg and Dragonz's opinion right now.

Either this is 4v2 or it's 3v3 with a way to break the stalemale, but I'm confused as to which it is. But it's definitely Lylo, and we can't afford a mislynch on a God because that would mean the game ends.

how can it be 4v2?

Sophia

how can it be 4v2?

Because if it's 3v3 with no way to break to stalemate somehow, then that means the scum team has won. But we're still playing. Which means either there's a way to break said 3v3 stalemale, or there's only one scum + their God remaining.

Because if it's 3v3 with no way to break to stalemate somehow, then that means the scum team has won. But we're still playing. Which means either there's a way to break said 3v3 stalemale, or there's only one scum + their God remaining.

The game isn't over because my followers technically havent met their win condition.

You win when the Followers of Peripseros outnumber the other players.

Well if no one is willing to break the tie, we end the day with a no-lynch, a townie dies, tomorrow scum+Peri lynch the last townie, scum wins.

Well if no one is willing to break the tie, we end the day with a no-lynch, a townie dies, tomorrow scum+Peri lynch the last townie, scum wins.
Something like that. Come on vote for me, you know you want to. Maybe an edict for 2mrw can save the day.

Can you guys imagine If i did the Indecisiveness edict today? Probably would've lost scum the game.

Swamp kill blarg or dragonz 2mrw. Don't want to risk Sophia lying about her power.

Swamped

Banned
Something like that. Come on vote for me, you know you want to. Maybe an edict for 2mrw can save the day.

Can you guys imagine If i did the Indecisiveness edict today? Probably would've lost scum the game.

Swamp kill blarg or dragonz 2mrw. Don't want to risk Sophia lying about her power.

It shall be done, O Magnificent God of All-Consuming Despair. For I am your humble servant, worth nothing more than the dirt at your feet.

I do think it's funny that in a previous life I was a student of Despair (DR mafia). Nothing much has changed XD

Sophia

...?

You just said "Kill Blarg or Dragonz"

Did you just imply they're both town?

Hmm, it would seem I did.

giphy.gif

[hghlight]Vote: Swamped
Indeed. But that leaves the question of how we get majority vote on Dragonz.

I'm actually kinda glad that Seath vote got pushed off til so late. OA vote was losing a lot of steam. I kept trying to get him to post to make himself look more guilty but he seemed to have mellowed out as the day went on. Good thing it was too late by that time.

Swamped, I had a big post planned out with my reveal and talking about the seath lynch. This is the part about you. (Was freaking out about Seath lynch because it seemed a fragile thing. Though Spllint and GP were gonna unvote and convince Sophia to vote Kyan earlier.)
When Swamped told Sophia not to trust me
UniqueBriefArgentineruddyduck.gif

When Swamped made that big post about me being scum
2799083-4870990801-88867.gif

When Swamped voted for me and Dragonz unvoted Seath
giphy.gif

Sophia

So.... LP, me, and Blarg on the town side and Ezekel, Seath, and Dragonz on the scum side.. ?

Wonder how long it'll be before Blarg will get to reply again?

Swamped

Banned
Ya gotta have faith Zeke!

Well, the real reason I did that was because that day I had two votes, and there was a real chance that I would be voted out if I didn't make an effort to appear Town. Also, with the betting thing I was sure people would vote Seath to get rewards.

If Splinter and GP had pushed the Kyan vote sooner in the day, I very well could have gone for it. Alas...

Thanks for seeing my side of things and how logical the Seath vote was. If I wasn't God of the Decay, the Despair and the All-Swallowing Sea or scum at all. It was still a good argument to lynch Seath.

Also, ignore all the being on the top of the mountain throne talk I did earlier. The plan was to have one of you three catch that slip and vote me thinking I couldn't be Peri since I got that part wrong.

So.... LP, me, and Blarg on the town side and Ezekel, Seath, and Dragonz on the scum side.. ?
Something like that.

Ya gotta have faith Zeke!

Well, the real reason I did that was because that day I had two votes, and there was a real chance that I would be voted out if I didn't make an effort to appear Town. Also, with the betting thing I was sure people would vote Seath to get rewards.
Na, I was gonna argue til I was blue in the face for Seath. You were in no danger of being lynched.

Tbh I think the best play here is to NOT lynch the confirmed scum (and I'm calling Seath/Kyan confirmed because if they aren't scum we've already lost), but I don't think I can convince you of that so I'm not going to try.
I wonder who Splinter was planning on offering up if it wasn't Seath or Kyan.

Alright, let's not throw this away just yet
[Hilight]VOTE: Seath

Swamped
Dragonz
Zeke

Your next post needs to include a vote for Seath, no excuses

I'm way past the point of arguing. If you don't believe me then we'll lose, I don't care anymore.
No way was I gonna argue against a Seath lynch when I've been trying to push it for like 3 day phases.

Hmm.... does that 15% failure rate have something to do with why town can still win?

No, it doesn't affect scum.

Top Bottom