• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Champions League Thread that money can't buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikanny

Meus Renaissance said:
Cesc is 60% certain NOT TO PLAY tomorrow. :(
I hope he doesn't play. That would balance out Iniesta not playing. Henry probably won't be playing either. All I want is Barca to score an away goal. I would be happy with 1-1. We can take care of the rest in Camp Nou. :D

Blablurn

aufstellung-bayern-manchester-united-514.jpg

not official. but it would be okay i guess.

Blackhead

Redarse
Fergie should shock the world and start both Berbatov and Hargreaves :p

Did Robben make the bench? The right side is going to be boring if Nani doesn't start. Lahm and Evra will nullify each other.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Charred Greyface said:
Fergie should shock the world and start both Berbatov and Hargreaves :p

Did Robben make the bench? The right side is going to be boring if Nani doesn't start. Lahm and Evra will nullify each other.

no one nullifies Evra!

Reno7728

From BBC: 1849: No Arjen Robben for Bayern Munich, but Franck Ribery does start. Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney start for Man Utd.

elseanio

Hope Barcelona win this year. I've missed everything about the Champions League since Liverpool went out. I'm glad we got decent teams in the Europa League, but it still aint the same :(

moojito

I'm pretty surprised to see Valencia on the bench for Man U. I thought the old Valencia down the wing then chip onto the shiny pate of Rooney was champions league easy mode this season.

moojito

I was trying to find a way to stream from the pc behind me (which is going to be showing the match) over the internet to the pc I'm using now to save me all the bother of, y'know, turning round. It's 2010! I should just be able to lift my mobile, say "It's Bauer, send it to my screen" and it should appear. Sigh. At least my chair is one of these spinny ones.

Anyway, Man U 2-1, Lyon 1-1. You read it here first!

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
sometimes scoring in the 1st minute against a good side is scary! lots of time for a backlash, as Milan found out.

Charred Greyface said:
Isn't he going to Liverpool?

No, he wants to sign for Arsenal and Arsene Wenger wants him, he would be here already if it weren't for the fee disagreement back in January

also it's now 2-1 to Lyon, cracking game

Reno7728

Lunchbox said:
Cheer up united haters.

heres a joke for you...........

Bayern Munich :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I think its FAR too early to write them off now, especially as they have just had several clear cut chances and look like scoring.

Reno7728

Charred Greyface said:
Isn't he going to Liverpool?

No liverpool were rumoured to be in discussions but he said he wants to go to arsenal and Liverpool have signed Jovanovic from Standard Liege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom