• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Sony Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittonwy

Banned
Starts 11:30AM PST (2:30PM EST)

Playstation Blog

Conference Video Stream Locations
1up
IGN (requires Insider)
Gamespot
G4TV
GameTrailers

Links courtesy of RubxQub's thread.

Conference will be available on PSN as well. Please look forward to MGS4 trailer available after the conference on PSN.

I didn't see any other Sony E3 thread so please don't hurt me.*scared*

OP is smiley/kitten-free for everyone to enjoy.

Tiktaalik

$599
Giant Enemy Crab
Massive Damage
etc...

Will it be better or worse? Only time will tell. (F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5...)

Kuroyume

Banned
I wonder what they can surprise us with. RE 5 has been shown already, and MGS 4 is kind of boring now. This is our third year seeing it? Silent Hill 5 is the big gun for me atm...

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Thanks kittonwy!

Wooow just realized i need to sleep soon or i'll miss the fun...

*sips redbull*

this will be some awesome shit!

as I told you guys yesterday, sony conferance will be TEH AWESOME!

MGS4
FF
new sony game" I HOPE " !!!!!!

OMG this is going to ROCK

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
This could be the best conference at E3 this year.
Once we get past all the powerpoints, of course.

Trevelyan

Banned
Gimme gimme gimme!!

No sleep for me tonight: Killzone all morning right into Sony conference! I guess it really is Christmas in July. :lol

Rody

I'm expecting great things from this conference.

Kittonwy said:
OP is smiley/kitten-free for everyone to enjoy.

16x16smileysadgi9.gif

This conference is nigh on 11hrs away......?

Nintendo one is first, and that thread isn't even made yet!

I hope to god they throw up loads of demos after the conference, my PS3 needs some love

kenta

Has no PEINS
Price cut discussion, ShockAxis, new PSP redesign, Wipeout HD, what else are we expecting?

Edit: Heavenly Sword demo announcement hopefully

Stealth

In 11 hours I want Phil Harrison to ask the Free Radical team to come on-stage and demonstrate the new controller for the PS3 exclusive Haze.

Please?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Please keep Kazuo Hirai™ far, far away from the stage.

I want nothing but hot Phil on PS3 action.

Aggelos

I think it will have Biohazard 5 & MGS4.
I hope for Tekken 6 trailer, ZOE3 anouncement, GT5 teaser, Silent Hill 5 teaser, Lost Planet PS3 port announcement, FFXIII Versus trailer and Ace Combat PS3 game announcement.:D

careksims

Yay Kittonwy started the thread :D Oh I will definitely be here for this one and the Nintendo one though I'm more excited about what Sony is cooking up.

The Jason

jiggle said:
Gimme FF7R *************!!!

FFVII remake would stop the show, but it won't happen.

I think sony should just give S-E 40million for a remake, it would save their console.

jmd494

Leaked image of new PS3 SKU to be announced tomorrow. It's obvious they're just trying to copy the Halo 360...

MSProject3.jpg

robertsan21 said:
this will be some awesome shit!

as I told you guys yesterday, sony conferance will be TEH AWESOME!

MGS4
FF
new sony game" I HOPE " !!!!!!

OMG this is going to ROCK
FF is a no show.

I have no doubts the conference will kick ass though.

Ploid 3.0

Kuroyume said:
I wonder what they can surprise us with. RE 5 has been shown already, and MGS 4 is kind of boring now. This is our third year seeing it? Silent Hill 5 is the big gun for me atm...

MGS has been about the strong and interesting voice acting first, boss fights second, and fun sneaking around third for me as far as what impressed me and hooked me. The commercial for MGS1 (mixed with live action) and mgs2's e3 trailer wer very entertaining. MGS2's trailer was just beautiful, and awesome. MGS4 trailer last e3 had very little humor. No guards being alerted due to snake sneezing or such. Was very sad sounding and serious. I hope they bring in more humor this e3.

Playing through MGS3:Snake eater without alerting. My first time doing this in MGS. It's like a whole new game (harder to do on mgs3 than the other mgs games. Good gameplay this way and strict, but lots of options).

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Zerodoppler said:
Don't you dare hate on the 'Rai. It wouldn't be a Sony conference without him.

Hey, I've got mad love for the 'Rai, but he dealt serious damage to the team last year. Songs were made, for Christ sake! And oh, the sound bytes. Riiiiiiiiidge Raceeeerrrr! 599... oops, excuse me i meant to say FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS!. Half of the PR department was sent to die. The horror...

After the flat MS Conference, you need big Phil to go up there, and pull off a brilliant performance like he did at Gamer's Day, just blowing shit away.

syfodyas

Banned
speculawyer said:

And this sums up everything I detest about Sony. The arrogance. Spending more time taking digs at the competition than discussing their own strategy for their own product. After last years calamity of a conference, I am expecting more humility.

Bloodwake

Hey, even if this conference sucks, I'm sure we will get some major laughs and horrid catch phrases. Worth watching confirmed.

DrXym

syfodyas said:
And this sums up everything I detest about Sony. The arrogance. Spending more time taking digs at the competition than discussing their own strategy for their own product. After last years calamity of a conference, I am expecting more humility.

I think Sony hasn't been particularly arrogant in the last year or so. In fact I think Phil Harrison is extremely respectful of the competition.

DrXym said:
I think Sony hasn't been particularly arrogant in the last year or so. In fact I think Phil Harrison is extremely respectful of the competition.
When did he say the Pokemon-DS-kiddy crap? Was that 2 years ago? I think you maybe right(in the past year).

DrXym

titiklabingapat said:
When did he say the Pokemon-DS-kiddy crap? Was that 2 years ago? I think you maybe right(in the past year).

I don't know what quote you're referring to but Pokemon is for kiddies. I'm sure adults can play it too but it's quite obvious who the core audience is meant to be.

Defuser

I hope that killzone event was a just a warmup for even more kickass conference.

If Sony can make most people hat them within one year,Sony can make most people love them again within one conference.

Plz Sony,don't screw up your last chance. Save this disappointment which we call it the new E3....

I'm expecting:
Uncharted
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
SOCOM Confrontation
Wipeout HD/Pulse
Lair
Heavenly Sword
Warhawk
Eight Days
Maybe another RE5 trailer....
GOW3