• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Sony Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS360 said:
LAUNCH INTO ONLINE GAMES WITH FRIENDS DIRECTLY FROM HOME

Is anyone else ****ing impressed? Or has this horse received a post-mortem beating already?

Seriously though...

Oh, and...

QUIT THE GAME AND GO DIRECTLY BACK INTO HOME x 3

I was very impressed with the new HOME additions/improvements.

Sadly, it was really put on the back-burner by everything else.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Haunted

bc226 said:
If i may ask besides graphics what does any of these games offer innovation wise?

For those downing the Nintendo presser at least they are still the most innovative not the same push button x or square to shoot push joystick to move.

I understand a lot of you want pretty over game play but if you look at it from a general consumer view the big N won the thing hands down.

I did not buy a Wii for the graphics but for the felling you get there is not 1 single game from MS or Sony on there systems that can do that.

So well most of you here ogle and ohh and ahh the majority will continue with Nintendo.
:lol I swear, someone only made that account to give Nintendo fans a bad name. That can't be real. ****ing juniors.

Thanks for the clarification, DaveT. At least we now know who to blame for that zooming debacle. :lol

And does anyone know if there was anything else released for EchoCrome? pics? trailers? I want to see more of that game. :D

Man, these were the days. Comeplete opposite of today

eLw7m.gif

Tis true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom