• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So are you guys saying that my Warriors championship merch i ordered after game 1 is infact bogus?

did i get scammed?

cBj1LTf.png

Scammed like the TI compendium.

CB3

LEBRON IS A FREE MAN AGAIN!!!

WELCOME BACK TO MIAMI!!!

He's coming to the Lakers bro.

Other than Kyrie the Lakers roster might actually be better than the cavs roster. I cannot believe they won a game 7 in which Richard Jefferson and Mo WIlliams played decent minutes in 2016.

brentech

Other than Kyrie the Lakers roster might actually be better than the cavs roster. I cannot believe they won a game 7 in which Richard Jefferson and Mo WIlliams played decent minutes in 2016.
Kind of happy for Mo, comes back to the team after failing to win it years back.
Turns out Anderson Varejao is a curse.

There's actually been legit speculation about that, though who the hell really knows with him

That team is a 8-10 seed without him. What he's done...holy shit

warriors have never lost 3 straight under kerr
down 1-3
had to beat the 73 warriors TWICE at oracle

Kind of happy for Mo, comes back to the team after failing to win it years back.
Turns out Anderson Varejao is a curse.

varejao is lowkey the only guy smiling in the warriors locker room. he's still a champion!

brentech

Oh hey, looks like the Cavs won. Was there any officiating fuckery at the end? I only ask since it was close and I love me some drama.
Nope. Just Curry holding onto the ball and unable to get a shot off with Love defending him. His wife is going to blame him for rigging the game.

DCX

DCX
Love, who's defense is sooooooo bad it would perfect for the Knicks, made the defensive play of the Finals.

Three more Knicks with rings....FML

DCX

BigAT

Anyone know if there is any functionality to see what devices are using your HBOGO login? I keep getting told there are too many simultaneous streams when I try to use it but as far as I can tell there is no way for me to track this shit down.

CB3

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 9m9 minutes ago
Kyrie: "All I was thinking...was 'Mamba mentality.' "

:)

When I asked him about the previous night’s game, he could hardly contain himself. He boasted that the Warriors are playing in a far more sophisticated fashion than the rest of the league. “We’ve crushed them on the basketball court, and we’re going to for years because of the way we’ve built this team,” he said. But what really set the franchise apart, he said, was the way it operated as a business. “We’re light-years ahead of probably every other team in structure, in planning, in how we’re going to go about things,” he said. “We’re going to be a handful for the rest of the N.B.A. to deal with for a long time.”

I'd forgotten about this. LMFAO

Fuck did I love every second on GoT tonight... I dunno if it's just cause they moved on from the books or not, but season 6 has been fantastic after what was a mostly shit season 5 (hardhome saved the season)

And I still have Silicon Valley to watch

What a great night

#PheeWasStillRight

What did he say? I didn't catch it.
probably online somewhere but he talked about family, seemed embarrassed about his past and how all he ever wanted to was be a good family man, something like that

damn, just thinking from last night, If LeBron had finished that dunk over Dray, that would have probably been the single greatest moment of his career

instead it was that block....which was aiite

BigAT

probably online somewhere but he talked about family, seemed embarrassed about his past and how all he ever wanted to was be a good family man, something like that

damn, just thinking from last night, If LeBron had finished that dunk over Dray, that would have probably been the single greatest moment of his career

It's probably for the best because I'm pretty sure the stadium was going to collapse from the force of that dunk if he actually threw it down. It would have been a monster.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

You're crazy. That block near the end of the game was fucking epic and kept the game tied.

I'm fucking pissed tho. Fuck these guys, no particular order:

JR Smith
Iman Shumpert
Timofey Mozgov
Channing Frye

Smokey

You're crazy. That block near the end of the game was fucking epic and kept the game tied.

I'm fucking pissed tho. Fuck these guys, no particular order:

JR Smith
Iman Shumpert
Timofey Mozgov
Channing Frye

But you still got Melo. You'll be aight.

😂😂

On that LeBron block tho. Literally jumped off the coach with a holy shit. He fucking sat on that layup.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
But you still got Melo. You'll be aight.

😂😂

On that LeBron block tho. Literally jumped off the coach with a holy shit. He fucking sat on that layup.

Everytime I saw that fucking Ghostbusters commercial with him and Spike I wanted to launch my controller through my TV, wall and into my neighbor's house.

Lol I was kidding about the block being aiite. The weird thing is, like Brent said, he's known for it, so him doing it wasn't surprising, but the magnitude of the situation and the fact that Iggy was about ONE INCH from the basket, made it more special. still wish he dunked all over Green though --- that dunk would have symbolized LeBron telling his haters to STFU
(with Green being the poster boy)

dudes I can't believe I have woken up and JR Smith is an NBA champion.

he and love were running stride to stride...until they weren't. even after the block you can see the look on Kevin's face like "what the hell just happened?"

it'll be great to see him doing it in a heat uni again next season!!!

It is a secret motivation that LeBron James said he has carried since his departure from the Miami Heat in the 2014 offseason as a free agent. And while he did not directly reveal it following Sunday's title-clinching victory by his Cleveland Cavaliers over the Golden State Warriors, it sure sounds like Pat Riley finds himself involved in another championship moment.

Per ESPN's Dave McMenamin (which also might finally douse the notion of a report from one of his fellow ESPN employees of a potential James return to the Heat), "It turns out he told me that actually when he left Miami, that people who he thought he had strong, trusting relationships with, and he said he's not going to name names, but 'Someone told me that, 'You're making the biggest mistake of your career.' '

"And he said it really hurt him. Basically, he felt taken for granted, like, 'Look, I just gave you four years of my prime and you're not going to be comfortable with my decision and root me on? You're going to try to make me feel bad going out the door?' "

You know what, fuck it. We're getting Durant instead!

I'm glad he let us borrow him for four years, but he can't expect an egomaniac like Pat to just be "ok" with leaving, especially after he flew him cross country to vegas to disrespect him in a meeting where pat spent more time watching lebron's friends watch soccer

CB3

The new Rocket League update seems kinda cool.

Its time to get the band back together!

After bowser makes sure its ok with his girlfriend. Its a school night for her.

Top Bottom