• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

The new Rocket League update seems kinda cool.

Its time to get the band back together!

After bowser makes sure its ok with his girlfriend. Its a school night for her.
I bought her a townhome, I have a lot more freedom now.

And yes, Rocket League Bowser Degradation should be back in full force. What's in the update?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
timbersaw.png

Somnia

Maybe on PC version we could mod the rosters faster than EA before starting the league... and modders could fix major issues faster than EA lol

Ehhh this mike Jackson stuff coming out today. Love his music but it's hard to support this guy.... even though he's dead. Hard to read this shit so I can only imagine having to go through physically reviewing the evidence

brentech

Ehhh this mike Jackson stuff coming out today. Love his music but it's hard to support this guy.... even though he's dead. Hard to read this shit so I can only imagine having to go through physically reviewing the evidence
I just try to think of his music as a complete and separate entity from the man himself.
Lot of music about bringing people together or helping fix the problems in the world. I don't think you can write all that and then do these things without being completing mentally fucked.

Sokantish

I just try to think of his music as a complete and separate entity from the man himself.
Lot of music about bringing people together or helping fix the problems in the world. I don't think you can write all that and then do these things without being completing mentally fucked.

He probably wrote a lot of those songs when he was laying in bed next to children

just fyi for any people who have 2k, apparently attribute upgrades are 40% off so if you have any vc now's a good time to upgrade it

I don't really know what this means, but if you're talking about spending money on upgrades, no.

just fyi for any people who have 2k, apparently attribute upgrades are 40% off so if you have any vc now's a good time to upgrade it

apparently attribute upgrades are 40% off

if you have any vc now's a good time to upgrade it

so if it normally costs 50K VC to go from level 1 to level 15 shooting, it takes only 30K VC today. so if you have a bunch of VC lying around, now is the time to spend it.

DJ Bowser

Oy. I was someone who always interjected in the MJ conversations that I'd wager he was asexual and had no attraction to anyone, let alone children.

I always assumed he was just a creepy dude trying to relive his childhood and the parents who sued him were trying to exploit that.

I guess I was wrong.

CB3

I mean, he made thriller though.

Right or wrong, it won't make me enjoy his music less. Its only impactful if it came out when he was alive, not 6 years after he died

brentech

So I built a desk over the last couple weeks. Using a solid slab door as the surface and some 4x4's for legs, 2x4s for skirt. 80" x 30" desktop surface.
Was able to bring it up from the basement and into the office when my brother was in town this past weekend. It's pretty fucking awesome, but I'm still figuring out the best setup of where everything should be - and what's on what monitor.
Just moved PS4 and PC around for like the 3rd time now while shifting all the monitors (I also decided to go away from desk mounted monitor arms and just use their bases for now). Just bought some small, but nice desktop speakers because I hate having just headphones and monitor speakers. It's been killing me.

The current look has my PC behind left monitor.

zrFafNY.jpg

Only reason I might eventually go back to monitor arm mounts is the wasted space in the corners.

brentech

One thing I have to figure out is the loss of desk drawer space. My office is a complete mess with because of that right now. Good bit of it is probably trash, but still.

CB3

I ended up in the Dreamcast emulation hole tonight. Im not quite sure how I got there.

Capcom Vs SNK2 runs really well!

Top Bottom