• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

are you going to buy your parents a new fridge!?

They are absolutely convinced they can clean this out and solve this problem

Thing that sucks, they're trying to sell the house and make it nicer so they replaced our fridge that was at least 20 years old, this thing wasn't even over a year old

They are absolutely convinced they can clean this out and solve this problem

Thing that sucks, they're trying to sell the house and make it nicer so they replaced our fridge that was at least 20 years old, this thing wasn't even over a year old

yeah its definitely possible. try some extra strength CLR if you have it in your area, although i'm sure there are other brands of cleaner that will do the trick.

in other sales news, best buy has a buy 1, get the next 20% off for steam/psn/xb/etc. cards. not a great deal, but the steam summer sale is coming up so it might be worth it for a bit of a discount if you were going to buy stuff off steam anyways

brentech

yeah its definitely possible. try some extra strength CLR if you have it in your area, although i'm sure there are other brands of cleaner that will do the trick.

in other sales news, best buy has a buy 1, get the next 20% off for steam/psn/xb/etc. cards. not a great deal, but the steam summer sale is coming up so it might be worth it for a bit of a discount if you were going to buy stuff off steam anyways
1) are you signing guys in OOTP or is that the CPU manager. 2) If not you, did you know you won the WS, lol?

1) are you signing guys in OOTP or is that the CPU manager. 2) If not you, did you know you won the WS, lol?

1. cpu, i'm going to login and take a look now. i took some of the stuff off cpu control but not that

2. yes! remember i said i was going to fire mattingly so i could actually hire a manager that will let me make lineup decisions? :(

can the commissioner go back retroactively and deny the dodgers a world series

SMH FMT

don't be hatin' brah!

why would you fire the very person who just got you a world series

i didn't actually fire him. just saying it's kind of a head scratching design decision that there is literally nothing i can do (short of firing him) that would allow me to make game day roster/rotation/etc. adjustments

i didn't actually fire him. just saying it's kind of a head scratching design decision that there is literally nothing i can do (short of firing him) that would allow me to make game day roster/rotation/etc. adjustments

Sometimes it's better that way. I used to be involved in literally everything until I realized how much work it takes. Now I just hire proven people to do my job for me! like the greatest owner in all of sports

780x521_micky_arison_140728.jpg

BigAT

FMT winning in baseball the same way he does in madden... with OP CPU play

FraudulentMovieTheme

invoker-sunstrike.gif

I fired my coach so that I could control lineups, then accidentally hired another coach that wouldn't let me alter lineups. Whoops!

ootp.jpg

p.s.

no, 5 hours isn't a lot for a normal game, but keeping in mind i typically sign in just to do a few things that's a decent amount of time! you guys probably all have more than me though

... I put in 203 hours just in the new version and I almost lost 100 games! Most of that time was actually just leaving the game running for hours

... I put in 203 hours just in the new version and I almost lost 100 games! Most of that time was actually just leaving the game running for hours

well of course if you just leave it running, which i didn't. i'm not sure how much time you could legitimately put into it even if you literally did every single team for your team. obviously more than i did but without actually having to play the games there is no way it could get close to a madden/mlb/nba/etc.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its impossible for FMT to leave anything running on his PC. He sets it on fire as soon as a dota match ends

Starting Kevin Love after winning by keeping him as a role player. Fucking genius
He looks a little shook though I understand. there was a defensive possession where Thompson was already on ezeli and he ran right past a wide open green to double ezeli. like, what are you thinking when you fuck that up so badly

Is there someone to email at neogaf for account issues? I dont have access to the email i registered with anymore, so i cant log back in on pc, im posting from the phone site here

Lol that's pretty dumb. Does that mean they vote at halftime of every elimination game?

I believe so

Really though, the MVP for the series is LeBron James. Tonight...it's Kyrie Irving or Draymond. I can't see them giving it to Dray though. Don't think you can get suspended for a game your team lost and still be most valuable. I've got no idea, but I have a feeling the voters leaned towards LeBron

This is finally our first great game though. Kyrie is pretty clueless as a team player but my god this guy can get buckets

DJ Bowser

If you aren't making those shots in the 4th quarter, stop taking them.

That might be a reactionary observation, but that was a really frustrating final few minutes to watch.

Lebron's block on the layup was beastly though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The last 6 minutes of that game looked like a NBA2k pickup game on both sides. That was really bad.

Lebron deserves this one. What a series by him.

BigAT

That will probably be remembered as an all time classic, with some valid reason, but that was some fucking terrible fundamental basketball the last few minutes, by both teams.

That Lebron block though...wow.

brentech

Somewhere right now, phee' wrists are bleeding out in his parents bathtub.

3 championships to Cleveland this year.
That will probably be remembered as an all time classic, with some valid reason, but that was some fucking terrible fundamental basketball the last few minutes, by both teams.

That block was amazing.

Steph trying and failing to beat Kevin Love 1 on 1 was pretty pivotal and awful.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that post game was awesome to watch. So much pure emotion. You can see the pain lifted from a lot of these guys

I mean, JR Smith is an NBA champion WTF

Top Bottom