• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old? John Davison: "A special 1upyours this w/end. Think retro, think 2yrs ago".

skip

3201634473_c8fda514d3.jpg

General...Pfister...

3201634399_9c19f2a048.jpg

We have secured a small Imperial studio. Disguised as employees, a strike team will enter the studio and record a final podcast.

3201634417_de5e0bfca3.jpg

Wonder who they found to pull that off...

3202481534_a3a0826aaf.jpg

General Lee, is your audience assembled?

3202481842_03cd92828d.jpg

Uh, my audience is ready, I don't have a crew for the show...

3202481814_f28d610da4.jpg

It's gonna be rough, pal, I didn't want to speak for you...

3202481716_492580948b.jpg

That's one!

3202481764_557226647f.jpg

General, count me in.

3202481664_e9e87c5ca2.jpg

I'm with you too!

3202481738_437fcd09a8.jpg

3202481688_217e3342d0.jpg

wmat said:
Well, I hope this is better than anything else that's come from the general 1UP direction in the past months. The last time I found anything awesome from there, be it stuff from the laid-off guys or from the staff, was the Retronauts cast, before that another Retronauts cast and another Retronauts cast. I'm sorry, but since November or so, they're at best okay in my opinion, and that saddens me because they were at the top of their game maybe 2 months before that.

3201634499_8c5d7e5527.jpg

Exciting is hardly the word I would choose.

voltron

diss said:
meanwhile i think he should keep going with 1up yours and with the 1up yours name unless he's tired of it. because fuck, it's his goddamn show, and it's gone through some shitty times but it's always picked itself up again

IAWTP

Either they took IGN up on their offer to record a final podcast at their studio, or every security guard at Ziff is now dead, and Luke has a very fine necklace made of human teeth he just made.

Thomper

Vinterbird said:
Either they took IGN up on their offer to record a final podcast at their studio, or every security guard at Ziff is now dead, and Luke has a very fine necklace made of human teeth he just made.
Why would they need IGN's studio? We still had episodes of Retronauts and Sports Anomaly this week, and there will apparently be new ones next week as well. All signs point to 1UP podcasts continuing, just not on the same big scale, and with slightly changed casts.

Grecco

DoctorWho said:
Chewie is John. Obviously.

No way. Chewie is Shane. Shane and Garnett are like Batman and Robin. Its the dyanamic duo. John is more like Leia the person keeping them on the straight and narow.

voltron

Vinterbird said:

IGN did that? Thats pretty cool.

diss,

I Agree With This Post

Broseybrose

skip said:
General...Pfister...

We have secured a small Imperial studio. Disguised as employees, a strike team will enter the studio and record a final podcast.

Wonder who they found to pull that off...

General Lee, is your audience assembled?

Uh, my audience is ready, I don't have a crew for the show...

It's gonna be rough, pal, I didn't want to speak for you...

That's one!

General, count me in.

I'm with you too!

Exciting is hardly the word I would choose.
Holy crap, Skip! This is probably the coolest post on the entire internet.

Really... Mind. Blown.

No way that's what a Bothan looks like. And even if it is, EU fail. They were supposed to be these awesome stealth creatures, how is some hairy camelfaced alien supposed to be stealthy. /offtopic

Can't wait for when this releases, some 1UY closure of epic proportions!

EDIT: Shawn is that a KFC bucket on his head? :lol

Grecco

wait, Luke's going to be here this weekend? Huh, what do you know. Guess I do have something to do Saturday with Andrew, John, and Shane too

From Garnets twitter.

Top Bottom