• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

oMG guys, Chvrches just slayed Linkin Park - there is tea EVERYWHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolwut

linkin park are as relevant to music now as this picture is to this thread:

guidelines-for-placing-your-bird-thinkstock-93216977.jpg

Churches might be overhyped and popular, but they are humping the ever loving shit out of the zeitgeist and are therefore relevant, at least for as long as floaty synthpop is a going concern.

Linkin Park was like the most relevant band in the 00's, there sound inspired hundreds of imitators and they are the only one of those still selling albums. I had no idea who the fuck Chvrches is.

I just heard CHVRCHES for the first time, and I'm digging it.

I used to like Linkin Park, then I found out about other music and they just faded away in comparison.

Linkin Park was like the most relevant band in the 00's, there sound inspired hundreds of imitators and they are the only one of those still selling albums. I had no idea who the fuck Chvrches is.

I don't care about Chvurches, but thinking Linkin Park being the most relevant band in the 00s is pretty embarrassing.

Toski

I don't care about Chvurches, but thinking Linkin Park being the most relevant band in the 00s is pretty embarrassing.
Who was the most relevant band in the 00s? Linkin Park and Green Day were the most popular, but the only band that was "relevant" was Radiohead.

jimbor

Banned

Not enough lol emoticons in the world for this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom