• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orphan Black - Season 2 - Starring Tatiana Maslany as everyone - Sat on BBC America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loke13

Not feeling the Castor clones in that image. They look too samey despite the fact that each one was clearly made to look distinct.

To be fair though, this might be because we don't know what any of their personalities are like yet.
Agreed they just all look...crazy? Deranged? idk

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Release your inner sestra-brother.

I could totally rock this:

7maTVo2.jpg

Linius

Dutch Netflix tweeted earlier tonight that new episodes from season three will go online the day after they aired in the US.

berzeli

Banned
Dutch Netflix tweeted earlier tonight that new episodes from season three will go online the day after they aired in the US.

I just checked and so will Netflix Nordic! Yaassssss, no longer will I have to dodge spoilers for an entire year before catching up.

Linius

Yeah, it gives Netflix just that little extra value. So far we've had a couple of great shows in deals like this with Fargo and Better Call Saul amongst them.

Loke13

This woman really needs to get some recognition it's a fucking tragedy by now. I don't want her to turn into another Michelle Geller.

Quick

Banned
We're about a little over a week away from the first episode. I'm going to post the OT sometime in the next few days if that's okay with Cornballer and everyone here.

That being said, any suggestions on a thread title? Otherwise, I'm looking at keeping it to "Orphan Black Season 3 |OT| Saturdays on BBC America" or along those lines.

We're about a little over a week away from the first episode. I'm going to post the OT sometime in the next few days if that's okay with Cornballer and everyone here.
Any time on or after this Saturday (the 11th) is fine.
That being said, any suggestions on a thread title? Otherwise, I'm looking at keeping it to "Orphan Black Season 3 |OT| Saturdays on BBC America" or along those lines.
That'll work, though I'm sure people here will also have a few suggestions.

There was a question during an Alan Tudyk AMA about what his goals were for his crowd funded web series. His reply:

To work with all the people that I am fans of.

And to give them roles that they wouldn't normally get a chance to play.

Except Tatiana Maslany, who plays every role already on her show, ORPHAN BLACK.

Not to say that she's in CON MAN. But wouldn't that be cool?

Quick

Banned
Going to probably post the OT after midnight ET tonight. Shows what I have going on with my Friday right now. lol

Orphan Black Season 3 |OT| Tatiana Maslany is everyone - 9/8c, BBC America & Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom