• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Outlander' series ordered to series on Starz, developed by Ron Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
omgomg the panel is today at 2:15 pt

Also, comic con photoz!

jj7U2Ay.jpg

P72omvx.jpg

s2KC0Kw.jpg

C4Lukins

Ron Moore huh. So I expect Outlander to have to deal with a union crisis at the castle where workers refuse to build. Maybe an episode where the sharks in the moat are being mistreated, and a giant debate goes on about their living conditions. The Outlander has to debate with his inner self about whether to help a woman abort a baby that could very well be the son of God because she does not want to raise it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ron Moore huh. So I expect Outlander to have to deal with a union crisis at the castle where workers refuse to build.

Nope.

Maybe an episode where the sharks in the moat are being mistreated

No sharks (and no moat iirc).

and a giant debate goes on about their living conditions.

Maybe.

The Outlander has to debate with his inner self about whether to help a woman abort a baby that could very well be the son of God because she does not want to raise it.

The Outlander is a woman.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Gabaldon is friends with Game Of Thrones author George R.R. Martin. When she told him about Outlander moving forward, Martin asked “How many episodes are you getting?” to which Gabaldon answered “16″.

“He then said, ‘What?! They only gave me 10!’” said Gabaldon.

ahuahuahua

C4Lukins

ahuahuahua

Stop correcting me. I made a joke based on a thing. I am aware that it may not be accurate to said show. But I swear there is going to be an episode where people refuse to build shit because of some sort of horrible mandate from the dudes upstairs.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I saw their pic together and thought it was cute but knowing that they're friends makes it so much better. <3

They even have lunch together every so often :3

Stop correcting me. I made a joke based on a thing. I am aware that it may not be accurate to said show.

I was joking too mang :}

But I swear there is going to be an episode where people refuse to build shit because of some sort of horrible mandate from the dudes upstairs.

Maaaaabye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom