• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 39, 2014

madmackem

I'm pretty sure Xbone FIFA would be even lower on charts without huge marketing and bundling.

Its currently free with the console and the only fifa ad on tv is for xbox one. I dont think ms will be happy being outsold by 360 ps4 and ps3, theyve pretty much done all they can do with the offer and ads.

kekke

Banned
ps4 also is a smaller install base than ps3 but charted above that version. Seems xb1 still has alot to do here to get back in the race.
True, and PS4 is more desired product right now, so many ps3 and more importantly x360 owners moved to PS4 wagon.

Xando

Its currently free with the console and the only fifa ad on tv is for xbox one. I dont think ms will be happy being outsold by 360 ps4 and ps3, theyve pretty much done all they can do with the offer and ads.

Do retailers make no ads in the UK?
Sony/Media Markt PS4/Fifa bundle in almost every ad break here in germany.
Saw it a lot more than the Fifa/Xbox ad.

Raist

Banned
Do retailers make no ads in the UK?
Sony/Media Markt PS4/Fifa bundle in almost every ad break here in germany.
Saw it a lot more than the Fifa/Xbox ad.

I don't think I've ever seen a retailer-specific ad in the UK. Lots of VG ads on TV, but just for games / consoles.
Conversely, ads for big electronic stores such as Curry's or Argos are never VG-focused.

kekke

Banned
I don't think they mind 360 being above, it's their product after all. They need to push xbone version since 360 is goto FIFA box already for many. But they do mind PS3 and more importantly PS4 being above.

Xando

Can't find it. Mind you I don't really doubt it and it wouldn't surprise me, it'd just be nice to have some sort of confirmation, since it was a debated topic.

Did we ever get confirmation about last weeks thread being about the whole UK or was it only one retailer?

Chobel

Can't find it. Mind you I don't really doubt it and it wouldn't surprise me, it'd just be nice to have some sort of confirmation, since it was a debated topic.

The tweet was deleted. But yeah, I saw that tweet too.

Top Bottom