• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(PC/Mobile) Mystic Quest HD being developed by Dark Design [UPDATE: CONFIRMED SCAM!]

Vhalyar

I have to say, the way they talk about this whole situation is kinda suspect, too--they never really give an adequate explanation for why they went into business to begin with, and they talk about everything so passively without ever acknowledging how fucking stupid you'd have to be to buy into any of this garbage. I almost thought they were trying to exploit him in case his contract did turn out to be real, but I look at their company website and think that they might just be marginally less inept than he was.

Seems to me like they just wanted a way to chummy up with S-E and get a foot in the door.

Their FB page even says "We hope to one day work with them on a future project, and wish them the very best with their impending release of Final Fantasy XV."

Whole thing reads to me as, oh what a terrible thing this fake is... hey how about WE make a real MQHD? Eh, eh?

Top Bottom