• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moolhy

Banned
Aug 26, 2012
Alright, deim0s you win. Yours is more ridiculous. xD

Thank you Monarch! Yours is awesome as well but it looks like it's actually some asian dude. xD

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
How likely is it that Kaz will be presenting? Will he be the main presenter, probably?

QuikZilver

Jun 20, 2012
Question for peeps that were around in 05 and 06. Was Gamestop accepting pre-orders right after the Ps3 and 360 launch shows?

SolidSnakex

Jun 7, 2004
Question for peeps that were around in 05 and 06. Was Gamestop accepting pre-orders right after the Ps3 and 360 launch shows?
I think that they've started only accepting pre-orders for consoles once they're dated. That's mostly because the manufacturers will then have a decent idea of how many consoles that they'll be able to have out so that Gamestop and other stores will know when to cut off pre-orders. I remember hearing that they ran into issues with the 360 because they had way more pre-orders than consoles. Which left a lot of people frustrated.

LuuKyK

Mar 18, 2012
Brazil
I already asked but everyone ignored me. t_t Can someone put kaz's head behind Iksel in my avatar as if he is scaring him? Pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.