• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store PLAY 2015 Starts Tuesday

Shin-Ra

The week after Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture there's Volume, then Until Dawn then Metal Gear Solid V then Tearaway Unfolded!

The week after Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture there's Volume, then Until Dawn then Metal Gear Solid V then Tearaway Unfolded!

I hope you are not trying to say 'The PS4 has Games' :)

I have to say with this announcement there is already 20+ titles I will be getting this year.

Journey is kind of a waste in here since a lot of people already own it. They should've cut it and added Hatoful to the front or Volume to the back.

SerTapTap

Was Journey ever a PS+ title on PS3? Trying to work out if I already have it or not

No, it wasn't. And Looking at it's PS3 page on the web store when signed in should show if you own it

Journey is kind of a waste in here since a lot of people already own it. They should've cut it and added Hatoful to the front or Volume to the back.

Something like nearly 50% of PS4 owners never had a PS3, it's hardly a waste of space since it's such a good game and effectively a PS4 exclusive to those who missed out on PS3 last gen.

What a great set of deals... This summer stuff PSN is doing is getting better and better... Rapture and Journey were instant buys, and with a 20% discount? Might even be in for GalakZ.

MrS

Banned
In for all 4 which should tide me over til MGSV. I will never get around to playing Witcher 3 at this rate. Sony are doing good work when you factor in the quality of July's PS+ too.

Man 20 bucks for N++ is steep.

I guess it's a good thing we get a $4 discount.

Nah man, the game has 2,360 different hand-crafted levels. That's less than one cent each. And it plays brilliantly. And has a level editor. And level sharing. And co-op. And multiplayer. And colours. And 63 songs.

It's worth it. More than worth it.

robotrock

Banned
Nah man, the game has 2,360 different hand-crafted levels. That's less than one cent each. And it plays brilliantly. And has a level editor. And level sharing. And co-op. And multiplayer. And colours. And 63 songs.

It's worth it. More than worth it.

Supposedly they're going to add a lot to the game with the next patch and raise the price or something.

Wait Galak-Z not totally cancelled for Vita, just on hold, AND N++ on Vita if the PS4 does well enough (its in the comments on the PS4 N++ announcement):
SF8MzIP.gif

Well, I guess I am getting all of these.

bigkrev

Kinda disappointed that the first year every single game is a must-buy they don't have a nice bonus for buying all of them :(

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn that's a great selection of games. I'm definitely in for GalakZ and Rapture. I was hoping Amplitude was going to make it though.

DryvBy

Absolutely none of those look interesting to me. Journey is one of my least favorite PS exclusives to date.

Toki767

Seems like a drought going on...poor lineup.

Doesn't help that Journey is crossbuy.
That's funny. This is probably their strongest lineup of games for this promotion ever.

Disappointed they're giving a coupon over credit though. That coupon better not expire.

That is a fantastic lineup. I remember when they released that dreadful Expendables game as part of PLAY and used to look forlornly at the Summer of Arcade lineup. They've really turned it around.

hawk2025

Possibly the best lineup I've seen yet.

Journey and N++ I know for a fact are killer, and have been waiting for the other two since they were announced!

Really good line-up. I wonder if they'll do this in Europe this year. But that being said, I've already got Journey so I wouldn't benefit anyway.

Bowl0l

Does it mean that for the following 4 weeks that the selection of games on sales will be weaker to give breathing room to this games?

Man 20 bucks for N++ is steep.

I guess it's a good thing we get a $4 discount.
This is why publishers are shoehorning dumb stuff into games and padding out the length of games. Support your hobby and the hard work that goes into these titles.

Also, picking N++, a game with over 2300 manually made levels, to complain about $20 over... not a great choice, lol.

bigkrev

Seems like a drought going on...poor lineup.

Doesn't help that Journey is crossbuy.

After consulting wikipedia, the only lineup/promotion that I found better than this one was Summer of Arcade 2008 (Braid, Castle Crashers, Bionic Commando Re-armed, Geometry Wars 2). And it's unrealistic to think we will ever see a line-up that strong again.

After consulting wikipedia, the only lineup/promotion that I found better than this one was Summer of Arcade 2008 (Braid, Castle Crashers, Bionic Commando Re-armed, Geometry Wars 2). And it's unrealistic to think we will ever see a line-up that strong again.

Tough call but this one might be better.

A.J.

Banned
2008 was a great summer

Top Bottom