• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Moon and Sun leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientas

Seems pretty nice. I'm happy they left Gen 6 already.
Being on the 3DS might seem bad but it's an awesome platform and I'm sure it will be the highlight of the system.

JoeM86

I stand by my belief that this is just another Generation VI game.

Note: The above is speculation and not indicative of insider knowledge

RopeSnake

Banned
Pokémon Sun will make Cherrim the ultimate Pokémon.

Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Skitty, Nidorans, Munna, Litwick, Misdreavus, Duskull and Lunatone exclusive to Moon

Sunkern, Oddish, Helioptile, Petilil, Cottonee, Flabebe, Ralts, Snorunt, Tynamo and Solrock exclusive to Sun

omg

/speculationmodeoff

woodland

Wow, you know how people can be so conformist when they paying more attention to possible Mega forms instead to actual new mechanics.

If this is as bland as X&Y and the Hoenn remakes, I'll pass.

Mega's are boring as fuck. Would much rather have actual mechanic changes. After playing some great hacks this week there's so much they could do that they don't.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I mean, it's not like they had equal levels before.

Seriously, diamond is more precious than pearl :p

21XX

Banned
After being completely obsessed with Red/Blue as a kid and having played every mainline game after those to varying degrees, I'm pretty burned out on Pokemon.

If these are NX games though (which I highly doubt), then I'd probably be interested just because of the shiny new hardware.

Busaiku

Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Skitty, Nidorans, Munna, Litwick, Misdreavus, Duskull and Lunatone exclusive to Moon

Sunkern, Oddish, Helioptile, Petilil, Cottonee, Flabebe, Ralts, Snorunt, Tynamo and Solrock exclusive to Sun

omg

/speculationmodeoff
Sun would destroy Moon.

Wait it's PoKéMoN? I'vE bEEn tyPiNG it wRoNg all my liFé

Ah going through the other trademarks registered by Nintendo in Europe include some rather odd things that might make people nostalgic for Wide Boy and Web Boy rumors...if such things did happen.

KarasuEXE

Beyond the regular obvious Sun and Moon titles, the logos have a spacey look to them. Do you think we'll finally be travelling to space in this one?
Mossdeep_City_Space_Center_E.png

B-But we did in Delta Episode...

Kinsei

Banned
So can anyone recap why Gen 6 was bad?

I lost interest as soon as i saw mega evolutions

The region was bogged down by nostalgia pandering.

Here's a Kanto starter!

The first forest is a recreation of Viridian Forest

Here's a Lucario!

Mega evolutions instead of more new Pokemon

I could go on. Kalos didn't really feel like it's own thing and it was really disappointing. I hope that if this is Gen 7 they go the B/W route and only include new Pokemon until the postgame.

You answered the question yourself

What they should do is focus on making each pokemon unique and viable. Make legendaries statistically comparable to evolved normals but with quirky traits/abilities

Instead lets make everything legendary.

They need to add a nuzlocke mode....

Mediking

You are whining over having the subtitle of a game, ahem, "spoiled" a whopping 24 hours from the official reveal.

You are whining, and you are whining over nothing.

I'm letting it go. You guys think the thread title is okay and I don't. I checked Nibel's twitter and I'm pretty sure he was referring to me in one of his posts. Man, I'm "dense" for not liking the thread title! I don't give a *amn anymore.

So realistically, another Gen 6 game would relate to XY somehow right? Perhaps Yveltal and Xerneas are tied to Sun and Moon rather than...life and death?

Give em a Mega and we should be all set.

KAL2006

Banned
Not being an NX title is a major fail. Yes it will sell better for 3DS due to the amount of 3DS owners. But if they wanted to jump start the new gen and take a hit on software sales to ensure their next system is a success that would be more beneficial for Nintendo.

That Eurogamer source.. Epic investigative gaming journalism!

General rant: This is a problem with 24/7/365 media cycle, and trying to be the first to the punch on news. Outlets jump the gun and get exposed for their bogus sources or garbage material.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Not being an NX title is a major fail. Yes it will sell better for 3DS due to the amount of 3DS owners. But if they wanted to jump start the new gen and take a hit on software sales to ensure their next system is a success that would be more beneficial for Nintendo.

they never had Pokemon as an initial game for a system tho

ar4757

So can anyone recap why Gen 6 was bad?

I lost interest as soon as i saw mega evolutions

Post game - "what is that again?"
Exp Share pls ban
"Everyone hated how good Black and White's story was so let's make X and Y's suck"
Lag with 3D
No post game
Too easy

Although there were a bunch of improvements competitive wise so that's good

JoeM86

I think it'll be Gen VI.5, with a few new Pokemon. Not sure if it'll be Kalos or maybe even Kanto. Or a new region.

I'm not thinking new Pokémon, but new Megas foir sure.

Maybe go to Kalos after the new region?

Note: the above is speculation and not indicative of insider knowledge

Excited for Mega Mewtwo/Charizard Sol and Mega Mewtwo/Charizard Luna.

So if this winds up being true, when the hell is going on with Zygarde forms that were never officially released for X/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom