• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Moon and Sun leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilium

Not gonna bother without a hard mode. XY was such a slog to play through, no challenge at all.

And no, disabling exp share doesn't make the game more difficult, just way more tedious.

Nostalgia just can't carry me through anymore.

Azuran

Banned
Not to mention:

250px-605Elgyem.png
250px-606Beheeyem.png

Staryu and Starmie are supposedly aliens too. They have been among us since the beginning of time.

But why?

I heard the region is worse and more boring.

They are kinda both boring in retrospective. I would say Oras is better due to the fact you get to access both Mega Evolutions of XY and Oras, while having some important gameplay improvements. Being able to fly anywhere to any route is also neat. If you favour gameplay improvements it is the best game to get.

Ansatz

Quoting this for the new page:

I actually think I'll head out within two hours. But don't know if I should go for ORAS or Y.

ORAS has early gen 3D graphics based on the XY engine and it's a remake of a sprite based game. I'd recommend playing the original on GBA and go for XY because it was built from the ground up for this engine.

True Fire

So if these are two games wouldn't it deconfirmed the "Rainbow" leak earlier? Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if we do get Gen 7 this late. Black and White was also released late in the DS's lifespan and hopefully that extra year gave game freak enough time to work some of the kinks out of their engine. Shame we won't get Pokemon Z with Super Saiyan Pikachu though :(

Pokemon Rainbow "leaked" last generation too. It's almost a meme at this point

AniHawk

(red) sun and (blue) moon

direct sequel to red and blue incoming as gen vii game for nx launch

everything is going as i predicted

Floridian

I'm ready for gen 7 already. X/Y were the worst gens for me and I don't mind them ditching it.

I'm not sure what these names are for but if it's for that then woo.

DNAbro

Is it the story that is more interesting?

Won't I be missing out on Gen IV, V and VI Pokemon?

Neither story is that interesting, though Ruby/Sapphire is better. I just find the region much more interesting in it's locals. They also made some gameplay improvements with the pokeradar(or whatever it's called) that makes getting pokemon even more addicting and fun.
And yeah I guess you would be missing out on a few of those pokemon.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Maybe they're avoiding the Pokemon Z name because unless you're Dragon Ball Z, the letter Z has two different pronounciations in English?

Also, why sell 1 game when you can sell 2? It could still be gen 6, just with a different motif.

Sesha

The games take place in Norway so that you can have eternal day or eternal night.

More like Tromsø and Northern Norway. Eternal day and eternal night doesn't apply in the rest of the country.

But I'd be down for that. Won't make for too many exciting new Pokemon, though I guess some people might get the wolf pokemon they've always wanted.

I think they will introduce the Light type to represent the sun

Fairy type is probably the closest we'll get to light type. Fairy/Dark was the big dichotomy last gen, after all.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So someone's using this theory

K1Nbc1S.jpg

red and blue cores are accounted for

but the orange and cyan ones aren't

they match Sun and Moon colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom