• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - "I Choose You" Cap Pikachu announced

JoeM86

In the page for the Pokémon arcade game, Pokémon Ga-Olé, in this month's issue of CoroCo, it confirms that there will be a special disc for the "I Choose You" Cap Pikachu, a Pikachu wearing the cap that Ash wears in the new movie. However, it notes that you can scan this QR Code into Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon to get the Pikachu with this cap in the game.
This variant of Pikachu is not currently available in Pokémon Sun & Moon, with only the ones in the anime series being distributed currently in Japan and elsewhere later this year. This promotional Ga-Olé disc is obtained when you go to see the movie and works in a similar manner to the distribution of Magearna in Japan last year.

Yukinari

I was starting to think these special Pikachus were just gonna be the Arceus of gen 4 and never get distributed.

JoeM86

cool beans joe.

whats this special pikachu do?

they make one every generation right?

We currently have released (in Japan, they'll come to the west later this year most likely)

Original Cap Pikachu (From Pocket Monsters: 1996-2002)
025-o.png

Hoenn Cap Pikachu (From Pocket Monsters Advance Generation: 2002-2006)
025-h.png

Sinnoh Cap Pikachu (From Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl 2006-2010)
025-s.png

Unova Cap Pikachu (From Pocket Monsters Best Wishes: 2010-2013)
025-u.png

We also have these upcoming

Kalos Cap Pikachu (From Pocket Monsters XY: 2013-2016) - Starts tomorrow
025-k.png

Alola Cap Pikachu (From Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon: 2016-?) - Starts in two weeks
025-a.png

Each of these can use the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal to access the special Z-Move 100,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt that only the cap Pikachu can use

Now, thanks to this, we'll have a seventh in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, with the cap from the movie.

Puruzi

Banned
Man I've been waiting for this since it was datamined all the way back.

Cap Pikachu is cute as hell, I need it

Top Bottom