• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Type2

I just caught dittos with the natures i needed and went from there.
I started really late and just got my ditto safari from reddit. Didn't think I needed a bold one tho. Stopped at modest,ada,timid and jolly.

Edit after 10 eggs I got a 5iv bold one. Just gotta breed flawless stats now.

Yagami_Sama

I finally manage to acquire all starters from all generations.

Now it is time to try to complete the dex.

And man, transfer all my pokemons from Diammond, Soul Silver, White and White 2 to Poke Bank, took quite a lot of time.

If someone needs the starters, which I don't think so, let me know. Please note that they don't have good Nature neither IVs.

Muku

The Diancie distribution is given via local wireless at the movie theatre playing the movie itself.

So you have to be there in person.

Muku: ah ok, that's like buying concert tickets or psn/XBL vouchers.

Yep. To be honest, really felt like they could have been more open about it in beginning. Was a bit of digging around to find it. If anyone else is in Japan and wants the list, they can find it here. Though 711 is your best bet.

Going to send out a few messages regarding the Darkrai now.

lupinko

Yep. To be honest, really felt like they could have been more open about it in beginning. Was a bit of digging around to find it. If anyone else is in Japan and wants the list, they can find it here. Though 711 is your best bet.

Going to send out a few messages regarding the Darkrai now.

Well I have the pokemon center Tohoku locally even if 711 wasn't an option.

Muku

Well I have the pokemon center Tohoku locally even if 711 wasn't an option.

True, but I dunno if most live closer to a Pokemon Center versus a 711, LOL. :) I can go to the Yokohama one, but bit of a ride, and because Yokohama one is a bit on another side of Yokohama, it's not a quick one train affair type thing. >< Plus with fares up due to the tax, any way to save money is better. :p

Azure J

I have x3 Darkrai with Phantom Force up for grabs right now. Really looking to give them to cloners, that don't mind helping pass them out. Let me know if interested. Comes with its Enigma Berry.

Edit: I'm sure once I hand them out a list will start forming. :) Would prefer to pass them to folks who can help pass them out, since I imagine it'll be a popular one.

Game gods were good to me last night and saw fit to bless me with a 6IV Premier Ball female Adamant Justified Growlithe with Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Crunch and Morning Sun :) I'm hatching her sons now.

Very interested in both of these. I don't know much about cloning though...

Muku

It's all good. L.O.R.D contacted me and I've contacted a couple others, so hope to get this train moving soon. Though we should probably start crafting a list of folks who've already shown interest and those who continue to do so.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Hmm, I have left the game for a few weeks due other games, but now I'm wondering what to do to get the grip of the game again once I have got a taste of everything except for completing the Dex... Any suggestions?

lupinko

True, but I dunno if most live closer to a Pokemon Center versus a 711, LOL. :) I can go to the Yokohama one, but bit of a ride, and because Yokohama one is a bit on another side of Yokohama, it's not a quick one train affair type thing. >< Plus with fares up due to the tax, any way to save money is better. :p

I pretty much live in the downtown part of Sendai so everything is super close for me!

I guess I should start my Y playthrough now with Chespin/Oshawott/Charmander/Celebi.

I'm still doing Battle Maison with the pixie duo, stupid Mesprit doesn't want to join them. >>

I think using the Johto/Sinnoh/Unova dream radar legendaries would be overkill. Lol

Tho I'm going to play White 2 solely with Legendaries only. :)

Nintendo Playstation: I'll take a male Growlithe, it'll be easier for my breeding when I get back to it.

Just let me know whether you'd like a male or female Growlithe.

0860-3341-2782 / Drew

It's all good. L.O.R.D contacted me and I've contacted a couple others, so hope to get this train moving soon. Though we should probably start crafting a list of folks who've already shown interest and those who continue to do so.

Replied by PM, just says I'm online now.

Yeah, sent you a request that timed out. Send me one when you can.

Edit: Awesome, Nintendo Playstation has one now.

Yep, big thank you! I'm about to start my cloning session.

Nintendo Playstation: I'll take a male Growlithe, it'll be easier for my breeding when I get back to it.

Heard that! Your two Growlithe combined forces with my Close Combat Zangoose to create some awesome Pokemon.

Yeah add me to the Darkrai list, I have no clue how to clone but I do like to have as much rare pokemon as possible to make getting national dex's on any future game easier.

Soma

Yeah I wouldn't mind taking a Darkrai if someone is giving them out. I don't really have much to offer in return though.

On that note I could use some friend codes while I'm at it. My friend safari choices are pretty barren.

FC is 0275-8836-5316 IGN is Soma

Did I miss the growlith train? Whatvisbthe cloning process btw maybe I can help.

No, I just took a break from breeding Growlithe to clone Muku's JPN movie event Darkrai. When I get a batch turned out, ill return to Growlithe.

Cloning requires two 3DS-family systems and two copies of X/Y and exploits the save-states of a local wireless trade.

I use the method I found on YouTube by "mootypwns"

Type2

No, I just took a break from breeding Growlithe to clone Muku's JPN movie event Darkrai. When I get a batch turned out, ill return to Growlithe.

Cloning requires two 3DS-family systems and two copies of X/Y and exploits the save-states of a local wireless trade.

I use the method I found on YouTube by "mootypwns"
Mmk I'll look it up maybe my roommate and I could help.

Edit: this would be great to get the y exclusive megastones but he also bought x:(

Muku

Ugh. So discouraging to make 20-30 attempts and not get one. Not one.

Fake edit: finally! At least I know the process still works.

I hear that. >_< Last night wasn't as awful as some days for me.. but still took me a few hours to get the three I have/had, LOL. :(

Edit: Well I take that back, made 4. But that was so I could transfer the original one back to the JPN copy of X.

I hear that. >_< Last night wasn't as awful as some days for me.. but still took me a few hours to get the three I have/had, LOL. :(

Edit: Well I take that back, made 4. But that was so I could transfer the original one back to the JPN copy of X.

It's always worth it though, isn't it? One of these days I will make two backup copies of all my legendaries, shinies and important team members I spent time breeding/training: one for storage on my second game cartridge and the other for PokeBank (since I worry about my save file health due to all the cloning).

Muku

It's always worth it though, isn't it? One of these days I will make two backup copies of all my legendaries, shinies and important team members I spent time breeding/training: one for storage on my second game cartridge and the other for PokeBank (since I worry about my save file health due to all the cloning).

Okay, make that 5 then. Forgot I did two for myself then three. Still bit of time for it all, but you're right. It is worth it. I've cloned all my shinies I've hatched/caught and put them in Pokebank to be part of my shiny dex. Plus kind of keep them there so when I train and evolve them, I still have them in level 1 form.

I'm kind of anal like that as well though. It's a copy so I can revive them in original form if I need to. But also as a backup. Should something happen to any of my saves, I have my most precious Pokemon still there for me. I keep extra event Pokemon in an Event folder in Pokebank as well. Recently tossed in my CoroCoro Charizard, later today gotta toss in the Darkrai.

Of course, even though I've never had any save problems in past with Pokemon games, I'm anal at this point I'll lose them. Just wish we could get Gen 1 Pokemon off. I'd kill to have my original Venusaur before it dies. (Last check I did it hadn't yet.)

Edit: Though to be fair, I question the health of the save file more due to WT. Having to save, I know why they do it, but having to save before every time even before i got into cloning made me question the health of the save file. And also why I don't do it as much.

Edit: Though to be fair, I question the health of the save file more due to WT. Having to save, I know why they do it, but having to save before every time even before i got into cloning made me question the health of the save file. And also why I don't do it as much.

And to think WT probably saves twice or more, once when initiated and likely again when the trade occurs/completes.

Muku

And to think WT probably saves twice or more, once when initiated and likely again when the trade occurs/completes.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Too much saving. I love idea of WT... not so much on the saving. Also wish I could go a few in a row then save. WT just worries me.

Edit: Actually, I don't know why they make folks save by default when just getting online either. (Was so glad to turn that off.)

Got L.O.R.D one now too. And thank you for the Azumarill as well! :D

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Too much saving. I love idea of WT... not so much on the saving. Also wish I could go a few in a row then save. WT just worries me.

Edit: Actually, I don't know why they make folks save by default when just getting online either. (Was so glad to turn that off.)

Got L.O.R.D one now too. And thank you for the Azumarill as well! :D
I didn't know you could turn off forced saving.

Muku

I didn't know you could turn off forced saving.

After the first few times of it when I got the game I was like "This is bullshit" so I started playing in the menus. Thank goodness it is an option. And now I hope it helps others turn that crap option off.

Just came home from an anime convention. Thought it would be a great place to exchange FCs especially with my Steel safari consisting of Mawile, Klang, and Klefki. I got several from some very nice, awesome people. But geez... some of the other adult pokemon fans I tried to talk to in the gaming lounge are incredibly timid or anti-social.

Sleepwalker

I started really late and just got my ditto safari from reddit. Didn't think I needed a bold one tho. Stopped at modest,ada,timid and jolly.

Edit after 10 eggs I got a 5iv bold one. Just gotta breed flawless stats now.

I still don't even have a ditto friend safari.

Went to catch the village ones, ended up catching 5 in the same run, then all 5 turned out to be gentle or something like that lol, fuck them.

After finishing my fire team I'm finding it hard to find something to do lol, anyone got any ideas?

I still don't even have a ditto friend safari.

Went to catch the village ones, ended up catching 5 in the same run, then all 5 turned out to be gentle or something like that lol, fuck them.

After finishing my fire team I'm finding it hard to find something to do lol, anyone got any ideas?

Someone here was making a Transformers team. I'm making a team of bearded Pokemon (MAlakazam, Tyrantrum, Beartic, Arcanine, Chesnaught, Frillish, Conkeldurr, etc.)

Just came home from an anime convention. Thought it would be a great place to exchange FCs especially with my Steel safari consisting of Mawile, Klang, and Klefki. I got several from some very nice, awesome people. But geez... some of the other adult pokemon fans I tried to talk to in the gaming lounge are incredibly timid or anti-social.
Funny, most people prefer their Pokemon timid, not the trainer! :p

Looking for an opinion here. I'm currently using a team of Pikachu/Togekiss/Reuniclus/Mega Lucario/Samurott. I'm still experimenting with a sixth member. It's currently Chesnaught since my team is lacking in defense. I've started to look at Porygon 2. With Eviolite, is it bulkier than Chesnaught? Having another special attacker might be bad but it does look interesting...

I dunno what's going on tonight but I've had a few drops while battling online and it's making me think they're dc'ing on purpose or something. I mean, it's not like my team is totally omfg amazing right now .-.

Sleepwalker

Sorry Sleepwalker, I only went back as far as Muku's posts about getting it (aka this page). If you're online now I can take care of you.

Sure I am lol.

I dunno what's going on tonight but I've had a few drops while battling online and it's making me think they're dc'ing on purpose or something. I mean, it's not like my team is totally omfg amazing right now .-.

What are you running with?, Want to have a quick battle? but just 1 lol, I'm going to bed in a bit.

Top Bottom