• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

You're welcome guys. Thank you for the help getting them out there as well. Curious to see if any folks use 'em and what they think of Phantom Force. Haven't tried it yet myself.

Edit: one_kill contacted me. I'll have him covered, so you can remove from list. :)

L.O.R.D

Anyone know how to get the hidden power ice on Landorus T? I thought I followed it right but low and behold, it's bug! >>

follow what ? you can breed Landorus ?

==========================

just finished cloning

eXHB50G.jpg

PM me if anyone want one

L.O.R.D

The hidden power calculator? And no you can't breed Landorus.

I'll just look for something other than Hidden Power Ice, he's Naive too. I was going to do ChoiceScarf.

if you want HP ice , i can get one
what nature you want it ?
i can clone one from pokecheck and send it to the bank

lupinko

if you want HP ice , i can get one
what nature you want it ?
i can clone one from pokecheck and send it to the bank

Oh that's ok, I can generate Landorus T from Dream Radar, I just wanted to make due with this Naive Landorus t for battling. I guess grass knot or smack down are options?

Raxious

Pfff, spent the day so far breeding all the starter pokemon in Black 2, and finally put all my important pokemons to the Bank.

pFuTvof.jpg

MEdpuqj.jpg

Is there any way to get the Blazikenite again? Seeing as I'm gonna start all over with X, I don't wanna lose my Mega Blaziken.

L.O.R.D

Pfff, spent the day so far breeding all the starter pokemon in Black 2, and finally put all my important pokemons to the Bank.

Is there any way to get the Blazikenite again? Seeing as I'm gonna start all over with X, I don't wanna lose my Mega Blaziken.

why start again for a stone ?
you can't get another torchic event now

Raxious

Only way is to give it to someone else for safekeeping, then trade it back.

O well, then screw the Blazikenite.

So, just started all over again, I'm actually gonna try to attempt and get every Pokémon this time. I remember back in the day I did it for Red / Blue / Yellow / Gold / Ruby as well, so I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Soma

@ L.O.R.D

Yeah I'll take a Darkrai if you still have some left.

FC is 0275-8836-5316
IGN is Soma

Anyone else is welcome to add me too btw. I could use more friends! :)

Hobobloke

Hey all, been breeding my team for regional's and after a few tweaks I'm feeling better than ever about it. Shame the tournament is coming up so soon as I'm starting to feel more comfortable in the format and would love some more time to improve and tinker with sets/spreads.

Does anyone have a Salamence and/or Competitive Wigglytuff they can give me so I can get to work on breeding them? Besides that I think the only thing I need is a 0 IV honedge though that's more of a luxury as I could make do without a minimum speed Aegislash.

EDIT: Woah didn't even realise Darkrai's were going round here, I don't care too much about having one but would love to add someone who gets one. Am planning to run Dark Void Smeargle and was wondering how I was going to manage to sketch that.

Type2

Anyone available to give me some competitive team building advice? Just send a pm. I want to stop breeding stuff and actually put together a full team.

EDIT: Woah didn't even realise Darkrai's were going round here, I don't care too much about having one but would love to add someone who gets one. Am planning to run Dark Void Smeargle and was wondering how I was going to manage to sketch that.
What you can do is find a wild female Smeargle and use Dark Void on it until it misses and the Smeargle sketches it. Maybe it works immediately after the Smeargle wakes up too.

I did a similar thing to try and get Clear Smog on a wild Smeargle, although it didn't work out and I ended up using my own Smeargle : P

Hobobloke

What you can do is find a wild female Smeargle and use Dark Void on it until it misses and the Smeargle sketches it. Maybe it works immediately after the Smeargle wakes up too.

I did a similar thing to try and get Clear Smog on a wild Smeargle, although it didn't work out and I ended up using my own Smeargle : P

But it wouldn't be max IV's then, unless Dark Void will pass to the offspring that is? If that's the case I might have to jump on the Darkrai train, otherwise my plan was just to breed one then vs someone who will let me sketch it; also want moody though so will need to find one with the HA too.

onslack

Evening GAF,

I've cloned a few of my UK Event Pokemon and I have some to give away

2x Electabuzz - Calm Nature
2x Magmar - Bashful Nature

All of them have either Magmarizer/Electirizer so will evolve once traded, due to the limited numbers at the moment it'll be 1 pokemon each

Drop me a pm with your FC and IGN and which one you'd like

My FC is in my profile and my IGN is Terry

But it wouldn't be max IV's then, unless Dark Void will pass to the offspring that is? If that's the case I might have to jump on the Darkrai train, otherwise my plan was just to breed one then vs someone who will let me sketch it; also want moody though so will need to find one with the HA too.

D'oh, yeah, you're right. My mind was stuck with my example and forgot Dark Void isn't an egg move.

In which case, how about the double battles in the restaurants? You can target your allies, but I'm not sure how Dark Void works with regards to targeting.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone here know the breakdown of spots per country for VGC 2014 worlds?

edit: and for that matter, link to standings

Syntsui

I bought a 3DS a few days ago just for Pokemon Y. I'm having a blast so far, the mechanics are much better. I tottaly skipped gen V so there are a lot things I don't fully understand. I'm on my way to finish the story mode before I start the breeding craze.

My FC is 1607 3632 6772 (Andi)

There is not much I could offer right now since I can't transfer my good pokes from Platinum and lost the Torchic/free bank Celebi event but it would be awesome to have fight/trades with you guys in the near future.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I bought a 3DS a few days ago just for Pokemon Y. I'm having a blast so far, the mechanics are much better. I tottaly skipped gen V so there are a lot things I don't fully understand. I'm on my way to finish the story mode before I start the breeding craze.

My FC is 1607 3632 6772 (Andi)

There is not much I could offer right now since I can't transfer my good pokes from Platinum and lost the Torchic/free bank Celebi event but it would be awesome to have fight/trades with you guys in the near future.
I'll add you if you want, especially because I'm collecting Friend Safaris at the moment. FC: 2809-9444-0823, IGN: Jared

If you want a Chimchar, Torchic, Charmander, or Froakie, I can send you them. :) EDIT: And a Nincada if you want, which I believe will evolve into 2 mons if you've got an extra slot open in your party.

Top Bottom