• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll: White users, do you feel superior to black people?

As a white person, do you feel superior to black people?

• Yes

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 88 92.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Don't think that's how it works

What is it you say? Reals over feels?

Uh, yes, facts over feelings. I presented facts. You presented feels.

Papa Papa I'm starting to believe this is just another parody acc.

There is no superior race but humans do tend adapt to their environments. People of African heritage tend to be fast strong runners, a trait that exists to this day.

Look at Africa's environment though, when your facing tigers and lions, it's be fast or be eaten.

You can't quantify a superior race where there is a vast quantity of attributes where some races are undeniably better than others but also worse in just as many others.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
This thread is disgusting, but I am glad to see the ratio in the poll. And yeah the usual culprits are probably the ones that voted "yes" or "sometimes" but they don't really matter anyway.

Still pathetic that its not a unanimous "No" though.**

And who are these "usual culprits".

**Rich coming from a transphobe.

Gander

Banned
Uh, yes, facts over feelings. I presented facts. You presented feels.

Papa Papa I'm starting to believe this is just another parody acc.

You can't quantify a superior race where there is a vast quantity of attributes where some races are undeniably better than others but also worse in just as many others.
What attributes would those be have you been hiding gills for breathing underwater? Do you have claws for griping mountain sides? Please tell me

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
**Rich coming from a transphobe.
Makes me laugh everytime you try and accuse me of that lol I know its bait and I know its not true so idk why you think using it as a weapon is gonna phase me. I mean if you are gonna try and troll me at least try harder.

Also its very hard to take you seriously when you are spouting typical white supremacist talking points just a few posts above me.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
Oh ffs please, PLEASE do tell me where I said anything at all like that. Come on. I'm waiting.

I'm merely demonstrating to you how ridiculous it sounds to say there is a superior race. We are same. Besides some minor adaptations to deal with our environments we are all the same. But let me know when you get those gills you'll be the world's first mutant.

Nobody_Important

I'm merely demonstrating to you how ridiculous it sounds to say there is a superior race. We are same. Besides some minor adaptations to deal with our environments we are all the same. But let me know when you get those gills you'll be the world's first mutant.

Nah fuck gills man. Bone Claws are where its at.....

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Makes me laugh everytime you try and accuse me of that lol I know its bait and I know its not true so idk why you think using it as a weapon is gonna phase me. I mean if you are gonna try and troll me at least try harder.

Not at all. I do find it Transphobic however to not recognize the chosen gender of a transgender person.

>refuses to recognise the chosen gender of a person.

Oh, one rule for thee but not for me?

Also its very hard to take you seriously when you are spouting typical white supremacist talking points just a few posts above me.

So your argument is "you believe in science that shows very real and measurable differences between human races so you're just a white supremacist"

Conveniently ignoring where I predicated that by saying it's impossible to quantify superiority of a single race.

So go on, tell us all who the white supremacists are who voted "yes" and "sometimes" are.

AfricanKing

You seem to be insinuating that many people here do see black people as inferior and just won’t admit it, which you have no evidence for and it just comes across as neurotic and paranoid.

Did I insinuate or are you trying to bait.

The average person won't ever admit to it I won't expect others too

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
The average person won't ever admit to it I won't expect others too

People are afraid to admit, on a private web forum with little to no personal data being accessible, that is supposedly run by alt-right neo nazis that they're superior to black people...

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

>refuses to recognise the chosen gender of a person.

Oh, one rule for thee but not for me?

You mean me not recognizing the gender of a guy who chose to claim to be a female to save money on car insurance? In the same thread where I said I would be willing to date a Transgender person? Where I also was making strong arguments that Transgender people deserve to be respected and have their decisions respected.

Yeah I am such a Transphobe. No idea how I didn't see it before. I apologize. I won't derail any further. Gotta re-evaluate my life.

(lol)

Last edited:

SegaShack

Is this really needed? What is with the constant obsession with skin color on gaming forums?
Agreed, it’s getting old in the OT section when people have to say their skin color as a preface to whatever their comment is “I’m a ___ man and ...”. I find it irelevant for proving points.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
You mean me not recognizing the gender of a guy who chose to claim to be a female to save money on car insurance? In the same thread where I said I would be will to date a Transgender person? Where I also was making strong arguments that Transgender people deserve to be respected and have their decisions respected.

Yeah I am such a Transphobe. No idea how I didn't see it before. I apologize. I won't derail any further. Gotta re-evaluate my life.

(lol)

They identified as a women, yet you still call them "he".

And oh look, its the "i have black friends" argument thrown in there too and the "I totally respect minorities" bit as well.

You're a transphobe by your own disgustingly flimsy definition.

Yet you feel like you can run around calling people white supremacists...

Again, do tell us all who these white supremacists who voted on this poll are.

Last edited:

nkarafo

I'm going to go with no.

Also, im not falling for the leftist peopaganda which tells me i'm a monster by birth and that i'm responsible for all that's wrong in the world. So i don't feel inferior either.

I do admit i fell for the over-achieving / super smart asian stereotype when i was a kid though, which made me feel a bit inferior then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom