• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Wanna play?

mhm
tehe3.gif

Satch

Banned
i'm doing christmas avatar edits for popgaf this year :)

so if you want to be christmasified, PM me your avatar and i will get to them tomorrow when i get home

*.* merry satchmas *.*

ifuHZ2dK10PJu.gif

i c wilsongt already went elsewhere for his tho

i c

royalan

ibmOQwQAb9JKTa.gif

Good to be back. Hopefully we didn't disturb all that precious music discussion you guys have been having in our absence.

...No? I mean, with a week free of dragging, shade-throwing and the stanning of insignificant and manufactured personalities, SURELY you guys were free to discuss more than just the likes of Solange and a song Utada Hikaru recorded for an anime OST?

...No?

ibpTyqYlAxhKPH.gif

Shame. Seems like you guys spent more time talking about the bannedwagon and all the things you don't feel comfortable doing in this thread when we're present...than actually doing them.

Take comfort in your eternal pressedTness.

DMeisterJ

Banned
ibmOQwQAb9JKTa.gif

Good to be back. Hopefully we didn't disturb all that precious music discussion you guys have been having in our absence.

...No? I mean, with a week free of dragging, shade-throwing and the stanning of insignificant and manufactured personalities, SURELY you guys were free to discuss more than just the likes of Solange and a song Utada Hikaru recorded for an anime OST?

...No?

ibpTyqYlAxhKPH.gif

Shame. Seems like you guys spent more time talking about the bannedwagon and all the things you don't feel comfortable doing in this thread when we're present...than actually doing them.

Take comfort in your eternal pressedTness.

Gather. Them.

Commonly Confused Ideas

•Taking a nap on stage while your background dancers distract everybody ≠ Slaying.

• Singing live for 2.5 minutes without losing your breath or pissing yourself ≠ Slaying a vocal performance​

Pft.

I measure slayage by my personal enjoyment......and I enjoyed it more than any performance that evening except maybe Kelly's. It made someone who dislikes Ke$ha watch the vid a good 10 times.

That is slayage in my book.

zATTJ.gif

Mumei

Pft.

I measure slayage by my personal enjoyment......and I enjoyed it more than any performance that evening except maybe Kelly's. It made someone who diss likes Ke$ha watch the vid a good 10 times.

That is slayage in my book.

Maybe Kelly's? Kelly only had the best performance of the night and you claim to stan her. What sort of disloyalty am I witnessing?

SaintZ

I'm just getting home but yay, welcome back sistrens, missed y'all so much.

Artemisia pretty good review and I almost agree with everything you said about BTD with the exception of Video Games and specially Without You. WY slays me so much. Now be a good gerl and listen to Paradise.

I don't think anyone deserved silver in such a lackluster night.

It was one of the better Awards shows in the last year for overall performances imo. Though thats not saying a ton.....have been some abysmal awards shows.

Kelly was ON vocally that evening though. One of her best live performances of Stronger.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
As the Original Ke$ha PopGaf Stan™ who once was alone in spreading the gospel here and took the bashing, I am glad more people have seen the light. And now there is a place in the OT for the Chri$t to be praised without the annoyance of the pressed

All rise
iAOG21NBM6q0j.gif

Majmun

As the Original Ke$ha PopGaf Stan™ who once was alone in spreading the gospel here and took the bashing, I am glad more people have seen the light. And now there is a place in the OT for the Chri$t to be praised without the annoyance of the pressed

All rise

How about
ih63WMsnJn3Nx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom