• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ProJared resurfaces with a 'YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO' vid

Meesh

kyWglqN.jpg
Holy jezuz fack. I just.... I don't even... dudes a sailor cam model too???

Audioout

I don't know what's true or false but if this guy was a stranger and telling me all this emoting the way he does in the video, there would be no way in hell I would believe him. Maybe he's just acting for the camera because he's so used to it but normal people don't look like that when they speak and tell the truth.

I don't know what's true or false but if this guy was a stranger and telling me all this emoting the way he does in the video, there would be no way in hell I would believe him. Maybe he's just acting for the camera because he's so used to it but normal people don't look like that when they speak and tell the truth.

Unless you've gone through a lot of stress and ended up suffering a medical disorder like anxiety or depression. His looks on the thumbail aren't unexpected in any of those.

MrJTeera

I’m more infuriated by the deceitful nature surrounding this event.

Sure, Projared maybe a perverted asshole, but he’s honest about it, and whatever kinks he’s into are no concern of mine.

But the way his wife and those two accusers spun their stories and manipulating evidence to their advantage and suddenly backpedaling, deleting them when people called them out made me upset to see how easily one can be tricked into a herd without proper examination or the patience to see the whole picture.

And don’t get me started on the news! When the shit hit the fan back then, headlines were everywhere. Youtubers left and right swarmed him like vultures, trying to gnaw out as many contents as they can. And now that he’s defending himself with presented proof. What do we get? Silence.

Internet is no place for truth. Just one sensational wave after the other. You just make sure you don’t get caught in one, and live with that fear for the rest of your life.

Hudo

Man, I remember when people on 4chan were posting pics of his joystick all over with hilarious edits. I haven't laughed that much since I was a little kid. So as far as I am concerned, that whole "drama" was highly entertaining.

Audioout

Unless you've gone through a lot of stress and ended up suffering a medical disorder like anxiety or depression. His looks on the thumbail aren't unexpected in any of those.

It isn't the stressed out look. Even if he were totally guilty I'm sure he would be plenty stressed. The look I'm really talking about you can see most when he starts talking about how he doesn't remember saying certain things and says he's genuinely confused. It looks very fake. Not saying that makes him guilty, but he doesn't look truthful to me.

Herr Edgy

It isn't the stressed out look. Even if he were totally guilty I'm sure he would be plenty stressed. The look I'm really talking about you can see most when he starts talking about how he doesn't remember saying certain things and says he's genuinely confused. It looks very fake. Not saying that makes him guilty, but he doesn't look truthful to me.
He was overplaying it for effect. Of course he isn't confused anymore if he realized what happened some time ago. If I were in his shoes I probably wouldn't have done that because I noticed it too, but since he has receipts and his logic is sound I don't really think it matters.

Wimbledon

The part where he says that not one YouTuber reached out to him for his side of the story is pretty telling.

In fact the whole situation only reinforces, how on guard you have to be when you have a platform/fans.

You may get tons of love/hate, but you also attract opportunist. People who would love nothing more to find weak points to take advantage.

Don't be caught slipping, cause in the youtube game an't nobody trying to pick you back up.

Last edited:

SCB3

-Chai, one of the minors who claims Jared solicited nudes from him, has admitted in a public space that during the time when he claims he talked to Jared, he was suffering from a brain injury that caused complete memory loss for 6 months, and rampant hallucinations afterwards. Chai also admitted he has no evidence that him and Jared ever talked, and Jared likewise claims he has no memory of talking to Chai.

So we're just skipping over this? The fuck is this excuse?

Dontero

Banned
He has shown how to fight back against cancel culture. He totally deserves credit for that.

You mean by stopping what you do, leaving normal boots, hiding for months and coming out with "update" where he says "uhm guys you have been lied to" ?

More like best example of cancel culture.

GreyHorace

I'll own up to joining the ProJared hatetrain when this entire drama started. But damn, after the revelations came out at how Heidi basically lied about everything and what a complete psycho she is, my sympathies went to Jared. And after Jared basically demolished all those allegations against him, it's safe to say that he fought back against cancel culture and won.

Good for him. Someone needs to take a stand against these SJW pricks.

Birdo

Banned
I watched him stream on Twitch for a bit last night. Seems like an okay guy (Sadly, he wasn't in his Sailor outfit).

Although, James Rolfe is still the best example of how to defeat cancel culture mobs (By never addressing it :messenger_grinning_smiling: )

Last edited:

Lanrutcon

You mean by stopping what you do, leaving normal boots, hiding for months and coming out with "update" where he says "uhm guys you have been lied to" ?

More like best example of cancel culture.

You mean stopping what you do to sort out the marriage fisco, leaving normal boots before they get dragged into the accusations, coming out with an update where you prove that people have lied to, and then getting back on the horse?

Every time I read one of your posts I can't help but think it was written by Eeyore.

You need some joy in your life, man.

Closer

I'll own up to joining the ProJared hatetrain when this entire drama started. But damn, after the revelations came out at how Heidi basically lied about everything and what a complete psycho she is, my sympathies went to Jared. And after Jared basically demolished all those allegations against him, it's safe to say that he fought back against cancel culture and won.

Good for him. Someone needs to take a stand against these SJW pricks.

So you were one of the SJW pricks after all.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
The part where he says that not one YouTuber reached out to him for his side of the story is pretty telling.

In fact the whole situation only reinforces, how on guard you have to be when you have a platform/fans.

You may get tons of love/hate, but you also attract opportunist. People who would love nothing more to find weak points to take advantage.

Don't be caught slipping, cause in the youtube game an't nobody trying to pick you back up.
Posting dick picks is not that hard to avoid🤣

Trimesh

Banned
127.0.0.1 youtube.com www.youtube.com youtu.be

put that in /etc/hosts, or whatever your system's equivalent is and then you will avoid the risk of any exposure to YouTube retards even by accident.

Closer

Guilty as charged. I admit to having some sympathies for the SJW crowd before I joined NoeGAF.

They quickly evaporated once I saw the lengths these people will go to prove their point.

It's ok. Everyone makes mistakes. People need to stop reacting emotionally to things they read/see and start to react rationally. Good thing you now can see both sides of the story and make your own judgement based on that. Cheers.

The whole situation was just a mess and is more indicative about societies voyeurism into "celebrities" personal drama. This entitlement to know the ins & outs about someones personal baggage because they're famous is just pathetic and trashy.

Also, These "E-Celebrities" need to start fucking educating themselves on how to carry yourself publicly. Jared was naive when he wanted to combine his gaming & nerd persona which of course had a lot of appeal especially to young people with his sexual persona. Especially when you're endorsed by Nickelodeon now, You can't have your cake and eat it.

Also don't be dumb enough to sexually engage with fans who are gonna exploit your interaction for attention. It's not like this unprecedented.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
The whole situation was just a mess and is more indicative about societies voyeurism into "celebrities" personal drama. This entitlement to know the ins & outs about someones personal baggage because they're famous is just pathetic and trashy.

Also, These "E-Celebrities" need to start fucking educating themselves on how to carry yourself publicly. Jared was naive when he wanted to combine his gaming & nerd persona which of course had a lot of appeal especially to young people with his sexual persona. Especially when you're endorsed by Nickelodeon now, You can't have your cake and eat it.

Also don't be dumb enough to sexually engage with fans who are gonna exploit your interaction for attention. It's not like this unprecedented.

I will never understand why people treat youtubers like this with some sort of reverence. I just found his main ProJared videos to be entertaining, but nothing more. Dude was still just some random ass nerd playing games like the rest of us.

I will never understand why people treat youtubers like this with some sort of reverence. I just found his main ProJared videos to be entertaining, but nothing more. Dude was still just some random ass nerd playing games like the rest of us.
Because the majority of these Youtubers fan bases are children - Impressionable children who will just about admire and worship anything that is half entertaining, combined hive mind mentality that if something is popular, You just follow the trend and don't ask why because perish the thought of challenging the hive-mind.

Then you get those that are old enough to donate money to these Evangelist preachers like Boogie because they're vulnerable and easily manipulated into worshiping them. So they spend every minute of their waking day watching these streamers fart in their bedroom and put them on a pedestal, Throwing donations at them rather than feeding their own pets and they fawn over these THOT's thinking they stand a chance on earth of being with them because they paid them for doing basically nothing but sit suggestively in front of the camera as if this is them in their natural state.

ellias

Banned

I will never understand why people treat anybody with any form of reverence. Oh, you were in a movie? That's nice. Oh, you can bounce a ball? That's nice.

Top Bottom