• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Giana Kickstarter (Giana Sisters sequel, PC, $150k goal) [Funded]

Haunted

I think with the usual finishing line boost, they'll make it over 150k.

Surprised I just now heard of the demo available, pretty rare for a dev to have one for an ongoing Kickstarter. If not for the RPS writeup, I wouldn't have known.

Aku-Audi

I can't believe this isn't funded yet.

They only need about 10k in 3 days now since it seems they got a good boost this morning, so if it continues at this speed, it should reach its goal.

It's a sad world when that half brained Cheetahmen II kickstarter can rise to the top of the mountain in no time but this project with tons of effort and dedication needs support.

Aku-Audi

Almost at $140,000! I think it's going to make it! :D

It's also the number one trending Game kickstarter on the page so hopefully that will help it gather some attention. They really should be making an update per day now at the end with information so people get some incentive to pledge if they haven't already (though the demo should really show enough)

Oh yeah, I've been backing this since day 1 :D (literally, I was the first backer)

The thick guy with the long hair and the questionable skirt (Florian) is a very good friend of mine. He's such a baller, I hope all of this works out.

Aku-Audi

So happy they made it. I pledged $60 and can't wait to get the game now. Let's see how much they'll generate the last day now.

Enk

makes good threads.
Whew! Glad to see this picked up in its final days. After all the charm and care that went into revitalizing The Great Giana Sisters for the DS I'm really looking forward to see what this team does with their next version of it. Good for them and us.

Some free DLC for all, all free DLC for some:

Of course there will be future content for Giana once it is released. We want to bring you all the things we have planned and more! And as an exclusive thank-you to the backers who supported us with so much enthusiasm, we are promising all backers who have pledged at 25$ and above ALL future PC content for Giana at NO additional cost!

This is not an additional Tier, or an additional pledge or anything of the likes. Anyone who pledges at 25$ and above by the end of the campaign (or has already pledged at 25$ or higher) will receive this special gift.

In addition, the first PC content pack for Giana will be free of charge for everyone!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/project-giana/project-giana/posts/298600

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
The final push, accompanied by a MUCH BETTER artwork splash image:

0clsS.jpg

Really wish they could at least reach $200,000. More than any other Kickstarter I feel like they deserve it what with having put out a playable goddam demo.

Aku-Audi

The guys at BFG are doing a livestream in about 3 hours answering questions and being silly along with their fans for the last few hours of the kickstarter.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
It's really depressing that such a good project funded in so much time, better than nothing though.

Aku-Audi

It's at $180,876 with 2 hours left. The live stream is pretty fun too so check it out. Got Hülsbeck in symphony on right now

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Too bad i don't have a good pc for gaming... I have to wait for the ps3 version(even if the best for me would be an impossible psvita version)

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
There was a vote for the name, but Twisted Dreams was really the only one. It was just a matter of formatting.

The others were Giana Sisters: Giana's Twisted Dream (which is redundant) and keeping the working title of Project Giana (which is dumb).

Anyway, looking forward to more Machinae Supremacy music. I think it comes out the week after their new album too.

cress2000

I couldn't back the KS, but day one. I played the hell out of the demo, and I want this game more than Mario (and I like Mario).

The soundtrack is god-tier so far.

Top Bottom