• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3(JP) Launch Lines: ALREADY?!?!

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Hyoushi said:

He mentioned coming back from the Shinjuku Yodobashi. Shinjuku Yodobashi is mentioned in Anoop's text as NOT being part of the lottery thing.
I'm saying there are lottery systems and some traditional. so both.

Many major retailers, including the Bics and the Yodobashis, are resorting to a lottery system for the PS3
Some stores are going with traditional line-up systems. Asking around (in Japanese no less!), IGN was able to learn that the Bic Camera in Yurakucho and the Yodobashi Camera in Shinjuku will start selling the PS3 at, respectively, 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM on Saturday morning on a first come, first serve basis.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
I just read that BLAST FACTOR (PS3 downloadable game) will cost 840Y...

...can't wait to see european prices...damn scammers.
Yeah I hope those prices translate well over to europe and NA. lower the better. :)
Though I have my doubts.

Insane Metal said:
I just read that Blast Factor will use at least 95MB on the HDD, and it´s ~840Y, about US$7,00 :)
Don't forget its about 5,50€

Just so everyone screams at the same time when they say 10€, in March that is...

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Don't forget its about 5,50€

Just so everyone screams at the same time when they say 10€, in March that is...
I think 10€ & $10usd is a safe bet, it seems japan is getting the cheaper stuff (software and hardware), and not just from sony but from nintendo as well.

I guess $10 dollars isnt terrible, but again, lower the better. :)

marwan

Banned
Kurosaki Ichigo said:

if it's as good as Geometry Wars Evolved or better, i don't mind spending double or triple of that amount.

Jonnyram

Kurosaki Ichigo said:

Nice of them to set the price... TWO DAYS BEFORE LAUNCH! Also funny how they're adding consumption tax. You should have stuck to funny money prices like M$ and Nintendough, Sony!

tetsuoxb

Jonnyram said:
Nice of them to set the price... TWO DAYS BEFORE LAUNCH! Also funny how they're adding consumption tax. You should have stuck to funny money prices like M$ and Nintendough, Sony!

Didn't know you needed to know the price so early, although I suppose it killed the ability to pre-order downloadable content like most other PS3 stuff.

Sho Nuff

Banned
I live out in buttfook, but there is a TRU that's a 2 minute bike ride from my place. I wonder if anyone is there? Surely not...

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
That picture from the PS2 lineup makes me nostalgic. We lived like animals back then--tiny 4:3 SDTVs, wired controllers requiring a multitap, archaic PS1 3D. Still looks like they're having fun though, I wonder what game they were playing.

Guileless said:
That picture from the PS2 lineup makes me nostalgic. We lived like animals back then--tiny 4:3 SDTVs, wired controllers requiring a multitap, archaic PS1 3D. Still looks like they're having fun though, I wonder what game they were playing.

Yuo, its pretty amazing how far we've come.

Top Bottom