• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN - Flash Sale - US

Caelestis

Yes, but it requires both games to have the same DLC installed. This is a problem if you bought only one version at launch, because there's no way to get the launch DLC anymore. (There's other DLC, but it's readily available and free.)
Is it possible to uninstall it? I believe I got the launch stuff activated.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Got a $50 PSN card, will grab Day of the Tentacle & Digital Devil Saga 2 to add to the other SMT PS2 games I haven't played yet.

I want Digimon physically, but I'm kind of tempted by the Vita version, especially now that I just ordered a 64GB card. Is there any huge differences between the two aside from no physical version for Vita? I tried an hour's worth via my friend's copy & seems alright, just hope it's not too similar to Pokemon.

Rather would have Rayman Legends physically, but that's very tempting for the PS4 version.

gaf, will Digimon scratch my Pokémon itch ?
It is different, but if you enjoy the idea of collecting monsters and building a balanced team based on different types and attributes, it should do you just fine. The game is super addictive

It is more of a blend of Persona with Digimon World 3 than anything like a pokemon game.

HotHamBoy

This has to be the worst flash sale yet, I was really looking forward to it :(

Posts like these are so obnoxious, I see them EVERY sale. Not only is this a subjective statement, it's objectively false.

Either you buy way too many games or you need to broaden your horizons, bro.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Neptunia VII is terrible, worst of the mainline Nep games. Neptunia U is OK, but is a mindless hack and slash, so YMMW.

I love the series and Neptunia VII was one of my favorites. As long you don't expected much of the title, you are probably going to have a good time.

The characters are good and there's a lot of humor. The story, most of it, is well developed even if it's a bit cliched. The battle system isn't too deep but it works well enough. There's plenty of side content too if you end up liking it.

MtZ9N.gif

Easily the best of the Neptunia games. Battle system isn't deep but it simple and fun and the dialogue gets some chuckles out of me.

Okay, 2 against 1 giving me good impressions. That's the max I'd pay for it, and I'd rather have physical, but sure, I'll give the Neptunia series a shot!

Big Brett

Guys, dont sleep on Superbeat Xonic. I haven't even touched it yet but it looks tight as hell and sounds like the best rhythm game on Vita.

Mozendo

I just came out of being $200 in debt yesterday and now we have a flash sale.
;__; I can't even afford to spend $5 let alone the 4 games I want

Big Brett

I found this to be an amusing endorsement.

I'm glad! It's like right at the bottom of the list, was hoping people weren't scrolling by. I could tell it was awesome from a bunch of videos I watched. Jammin' music, and solid gameplay from the looks. Playing it now, and it's great!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
What single player content there is outside of Practice Mode & Story Mode, just curious cause I don't play online much on fighting games
-M.O.M. mode which is kinda like survival with RPG elements and items
-fishing which is very addictive and relaxing
-extensive tutorial with minigames
-standard arcade mode

it's my first GG and i think it's wonderful

preta

How do the Arland Atelier games compare to Ayesha? I bought the latter a while back, but couldn't really get into it that much. It didn't help that the crafting mechanics were barely explained at all and I had very little idea what I was doing. Also, do they run better than Ayesha's 20 fps w/ tons of pop-in?

Dragoshi1

Senran Kagura Rhythm game and Super Sonico fighting game GET.

*Basks in Waifus*

I wanted Estival Versus, but gonna wait for a sale. THEN I will have all the SK games, sans the 3DS sequel. I can't find that one anywhere, weirdly enough.

Toki767

More characters, longer story mode, and 60 FPS.

Yeah. I am actually tempted to get it over Naruto as Naruto will have the more complete version next year...though I don't know enough about Saint Seiya and from the review videos I've seen it still seems somewhat barebones in story.

Out of the many anime fighters i played, i liked saint seiya a lot. The spanish dub is god like and the battle system is actually pretty good. Just that in 1v1 setting to keep things balance fight bronze with bronze gold with gold and god with god. If ya want a handicap can use a gold vs a god or something.

One of The big factor for me is the hits felt like they have weight unlike the naruto games(not counting the superior gnt4 and rev3) so cancels feel better and flow of combat made sense. The teleport mechanic is nice since the more its used the more bar it takes. Honestly its a fun fighter with a definite tiers when it comes to cosmo gain since armor type makes a difference. unfortunate but hey as long as i can be phoenix and still beat people who abuse god cloth gold saints i am happy

Nose Master

What the hell happened to the Darius series? Those games used to be my jam. The new one looks so low polish, it's gross. The text is absurd.

Shoeless

When did you get that? :(

I don't think I received mine.

There was a 20% discount code given to anyone that pre-ordered two of the four indie games that were released over the summer. I had mine sitting around, wasn't sure what to do with it, but even though this sale didn't appeal to me the Ubisoft sale caught my eye seeing as I hadn't played AC: Syndicate yet, so I splurged my code on the Gold Edition.

AndyVirus

This has to be the worst flash sale yet, I was really looking forward to it :(

I don't know about flat out worst, but it's certainly one of the least appealing to me. The very few that I'd be interested in aren't in the so-cheap-I-must-buy category.

HotHamBoy

Senran Kagura Rhythm game and Super Sonico fighting game GET.

*Basks in Waifus*

I wanted Estival Versus, but gonna wait for a sale. THEN I will have all the SK games, sans the 3DS sequel. I can't find that one anywhere, weirdly enough.

Estival Versus was on sale last week. 23.99/Vita 29.99/PS4

NewDust

I'm tempted to go for DotT, but seeing GF (which I hardly started) already so low... I can hold out a little longer I think

KanameYuuki

Damn I wanted to save money but Naruto and Digimon have me super tempted, last Naruto game I played was on ps2 and I really want to give the 3d ones a shot but I'm not a fan of yearly released ips.

Not sure what to do.

Top Bottom