• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN game sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeiox

Neo Member
hi everyone, i have:

1.-savage moon
2.-flower
3.-magic ball
4.-pixel junk monsters
5.-age of booty
6.-bejeweled 2
7.-zen pinball
8.-blast factor and all the adds on
9.-elefunk
10.-megaman 9 and some adds on

=) offer what you have =)

EDIT: and btw, i already have from other trade:

metal gear ps1
cash guns chaos
rag doll kung fu
mortal kombat 2
linger in shadows
lumines supernova
wipeout hd
superstardust hd

but i think i cant trade those, because they arent on my account, i get them from a friend

KevMurda

Hey All,

Just got my slim setup today.

So far I have:

Legacy of Kain
Noby Noby Boy
FF7
LBP Dynamic Theme
LBP Staypuff Costume

I'm not super picky since I just got PSN. I'd like Lumines, Fat Princess or Burn Zombie Burn.

PM me.

vercity82

Ok more stuff to share if interest have 4 Madden 10 ALF Legacy codes worth $6.99 for share let me know if interested and 4 more EU Uncharted 2 codes :)

SOLDIER

Long story short, I need to deactivate my sharing with one or more people so I can access my own downloads.

Has anyone here shared with me, PSN Nick: SOLDIER? I can remember one person from this board, but I'm trying to find the others.

I would appreciate an immediate response if you have.

Luigison

SOLDIER said:
Long story short, I need to deactivate my sharing with one or more people so I can access my own downloads.

Has anyone here shared with me, PSN Nick: SOLDIER? I can remember one person from this board, but I'm trying to find the others.

I would appreciate an immediate response if you have.
Deactivated now. Enjoy!

Any takers on setting up a PSP gamesharing account?
Cross posted from the PSP GO launch thread:

Pyke Presco said:
There is currently one other interested party who wants to set up a communal pool for games, that everyone would pitch some money into every once in a while and we would all make it our primary account in order to skip the whole constant account swapping mechanism. If anybody wants in, let me know. The closer we get to 5 people, the cheaper everything becomes for all of us (new games for $8? yes please). It should also be noted that I am in Canada, so if I were to set it up games would be coming from the Canadian store, not the US one (not a difference for games, but no videos, etc available up here)

Violater

Ok I have a question.
A friend of mine shared some games with me and a while after I deleted his account by mistake, and was unable to play some of the games. Fine I got the info again and created a new account and re downloaded some of the games.

He has 2 ps3's and aparently shares with one other friend, that would make 4 machines in total.

This weekend he attempted to share with someone else and was told he has reached his limit on systems his account can be activated on.
Did my deleting his account without deactivating it and then creating it again constitute 2 activations?

KevMurda

I just picked up Critter Crunch today as well if anyone wants to trade.

Plus I have:
Legacy of Kain
Noby Noby Boy
FF7
LBP Dynamic Theme
LBP Staypuff Costume

I'd like: Fat Princess, Marvel Capcom or the Last Guy but I'm not really picky.

Miburou

Violater said:
Ok I have a question.
A friend of mine shared some games with me and a while after I deleted his account by mistake, and was unable to play some of the games. Fine I got the info again and created a new account and re downloaded some of the games.

He has 2 ps3's and aparently shares with one other friend, that would make 4 machines in total.

This weekend he attempted to share with someone else and was told he has reached his limit on systems his account can be activated on.
Did my deleting his account without deactivating it and then creating it again constitute 2 activations?

Nope, definitely not. Sony keeps a list of machines an account is active on, so deleting a profile and then creating a new one and linking it to a PSN account wouldn't change anything.

confused

Banned
Hi,

I have PAL PSN account I'd like to share with someone here. I have the following games on it :

Trash panic
Noby Noby Boy
LocoRoco Cocorecho
Crash Bandicoot 3 PS1
AND WarHawk + Boosters ( still have that 24 hour sharing wait ?? IDK. If so, no warhawk for you.)

would like :

Burnout Paradise
Wipeout HD
criiter crunch
PS1 games

Epcott

Ok, here's the deal, I have several games on PSN, not sure how trading works for some of them since you need that second "registry" download to turn demo's to actual games...

But here my list:

Turtles in Time
Bomberman Ultra
Gauntlet 2
Gripshift
Calling all Cars
Tekken 5
Linger in the Shadows
The Last Guy
Super Stardust HD
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Soldner X
Flower
Ragdoll Kungfu
Noby Noby Boy
Namco Museum Essentials
Fat Princess
Mega Man 9
WipEout HD
R-Types
Castlevania Chronicles

All I want in return is...
the Afrika Dynamic Theme (with the Zebra in the field)

I don't have a jp account (wouldn't know how to set my credit info to it anyways) and I want it pretty bad! So any takers? PM me!

Speevy

Banned
Epcott said:
Ok, here's the deal, I have several games on PSN, not sure how trading works for some of them since you need that second "registry" download to turn demo's to actual games...

But here my list:

Turtles in Time
Bomberman Ultra
Gauntlet 2
Gripshift
Calling all Cars
Tekken 5
Linger in the Shadows
The Last Guy
Super Stardust HD
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Soldner X
Flower
Ragdoll Kungfu
Noby Noby Boy
Namco Museum Essentials
Fat Princess
Mega Man 9
WipEout HD
R-Types
Castlevania Chronicles

I don't have a jp account (wouldn't know how to set my credit info to it anyways) and I want it pretty bad! So any takers? PM me!

The Afrika dynamic theme is free...

Epcott

alr1ghtstart said:
lol. I'll trade you my jp account for that list. :lol

:lol

Free? Wow... thanks for the heads up. I accidentally'd my jp account when I changed hdd
Sweeeet! Guess I'll just make a new one

Razorskin

----- ------
Ok US account here looking to do some sharing.

I have:
Critter Crunch
Trash Panic
Point Lookout DLC
Qore subscription ( download august edition to get High velocity bowling for free)

I want:
Fallout DLC
Savage moon
Anything else that I don't already have. I have MANY other games on my main account but won't list them.

EDIT: Check your PMs epcott

AndyD

aka andydumi
A slot is open in our sharing group. We have had a group of 5 sharing pretty much since launch and one member is permanently moving to a country where he will have no internet access so he is goign to free up a slot for us.

We vote on stuff and if at least 3/5 want something we get it. We usually wait a week or two on most items to see reviews and get sure stars day 1. We get some DLC, but only stuff that everyone has the game, or the only ones with the game share the whole price.

One person pays and manages the account and everyone else pays via paypal their portion. There are a few more rules but its pretty relaxed.

We are looking for a serious member, with good reputation here and a solid ebay/paypal rating. Ideally someone who has recently stepped into the PS3 world and is looking for a lot of back catalog as well as future items.

These are some of the items we have already:Everyday Shooter, Superstardust and all expansions, Burnout, Echochrome, Warhawk expansions, Elefunk, Pixeljunk Eden, Monsters and Racers, Rub a Dub, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Wipeout HD, Super powered Acrobatic Cars, Crash COmmando and expansion, Magic Ball and expansion, Savage Moon, FLower, noby Noby, Fists of Plastic, Battlefield 1943, Fat Princess, Trash Panic. There may also be more stuff that I just forgot about. We definitely dont buy everything, but we have the majority of the good stuff on PSN.

The buy in is $40 with access to all those and we are currently voting on stuff from September and October.

PM me if you are interested, if you have more questions or whatever.

i have:

flower
fat princess
marvel vs capcom 2
pixel junk eden + encore
pixel junk monsters + encore
stardust HD + both DLC
shatter

psone games:

all 4 tomb raiders
MGS
RE
FF7
FF tactics

looking for:

trine
critter crunch
the last guy
noby noby boy
wipeout HD
megaman 9
lumines...

among others... anything good

PM me if someone is able to trade

I have a new account with:

1. Trine
2. Shatter
3. Critter Crunch

Interested (only) in:

1. Penny Arcade Adventures 1&2
2. The Last Guy

PM if interested.

Peterthumpa

Hey, I have an account with:

SSFII HD
Cuboid
GT5 Prologue (not sure if it's shareable)
Flower
Wipeout HD/Fury
Warhawk (not sure if it's shareable)
Shatter
Battlefield 1943 (not sure if it's shareable)
Ragdoll Kung Fu

And would like to grab for PSP: (if that's possible)

GTA Chinatown Wars or Fifa 10 or Hot Shots Golf 2

PM me :D

Windmill

Banned
I have:

Critter Crunch
Spyro the Dragon
Rag Doll Kung Fu

+ $9 on my PSN account left.

I am not sure what I am looking for. So if you're interested in my games, hit me up with a PM with your games thanks :D

netguy503

Manticore said:
Is Trine sharable? or it has 24 hour restriction?

I just posted this in the weekly PSN thread...

BTW, I have just CONFIRMED(the guy I shared with and I played at the same time) that Trine is shareable so for the people angry about the delays and high price just SHARE it with someone. It's like getting a platinum for free. :)

The developers where kind of dumb about doing it this way but I am glad. I had EXACTLY enough in my wallet to get this game and now that we've tested it I don't have to. This is AWESOME. :)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Does anyone have a unused PSN US Account ?
To download demos and trailers... im too lazy to make a new email to register :(

AndyD

aka andydumi
Fersis said:
To download demos and trailers... im too lazy to make a new email to register :(

If you use gmail, you can vary the place of a dot in the email address or add a + modifier to "create a new email".

My accounts are pretty much all my standard email+countrynamePSN@gmail.com and it works just fine.

I think I have an unused one though. Ill PM you.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
AndyD said:
If you use gmail, you can vary the place of a dot in the email address or add a + modifier to "create a new email".

My accounts are pretty much all my standard email+countryPSN@gmail.com and it works just fine.
@___@

Thanks for the info man. :)

voodooray

Fersis said:

If you don't mind using a new/existing gmail account, its not as bad as you might think. Here's a post I made a while back on another site about it:

-->8--

One neat trick you can do to take advantage of gmail labels is to have incoming emails automatically tagged with a keyword you specify as part of the email address itself.

For example, say your email addy was johndoe@gmail.com, you could register the email address johndoe+forum1@gmail.com on a website's registration page. When that site sends an email out, it will still arrive at your johndoe@gmail account, except now it will be automatically tagged as forum1.

I use this to create multiple PS3 region accounts all pointing to the same gmail account. Occasionally, a website might balk at the + character, on the whole, it works pretty well.

Far nicer than having to maintain several email accounts created just for registration purposes.

kassatsu

Banned
Epcott said:
Make a Hong Kong Account.

It is free and the setup is in English. You don't need to use a real address.

Now I'm paying the price for sharing. :|
Switched to a PS3 slim and got this message when trying to download the Wipeout Unlock code: "this ps3 system cannot be activated. this content cannot be used. 5 ps3 systems are already activated on this account..."

Great.

Sporty

Neo Member
Gummifaust said:
Now I'm paying the price for sharing. :|
Switched to a PS3 slim and got this message when trying to download the Wipeout Unlock code: "this ps3 system cannot be activated. this content cannot be used. 5 ps3 systems are already activated on this account..."

Great.

Deactivate your old system and put your slim in it's place. Only takes a few seconds.

Sporty said:
Deactivate your old system and put your slim in it's place. Only takes a few seconds.

I sold my old PS3 three weeks ago. No time machine no deactivation. But it was a replacement PS3 because the disc drive of my first system was defect. So perhaps Sony can deactivate my first PS3 if they still have it...

Sporty

Neo Member
Gummifaust said:
I sold my old PS3 three weeks ago. No time machine no deactivation. But it was a replacement PS3 because the disc drive of my first system was defect. So perhaps Sony can deactivate my first PS3 if they still have it...

Sony can reset your activations back to 0 if they feel nice. depends on the CS rep you get and how you word it. Mention gameshare and they will tell you too bad probably.

But with your first system being replaced and you having a new slim you shouldn't have a problem hopefully. Good luck.

But ya this is kinda why I haven't shared my main account more then once. I already replaced my system once but was able to deactivate it first. Had a friend get locked out of his own account. I had to deactivate from his account just so he can get back on. He's been trying to get Sony to reset for awhile but he's been using e-mail no idea how much he's been talking to them. I would recommend the phone.

Sporty said:
But with your first system being replaced and you having a new slim you shouldn't have a problem hopefully. Good luck.

I called the customer service today. 2 systems are active/online and they must be deactivated. Otherwise they can't do anything. F-word.

Looking to either trade with someone else with a large/complementary library, join a sharing group, or get one started up. I have the following games and have never shared:

BC: Rearmed
Burnout Paradise
Crash Commando
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Flower
Last Guy
Linger in Shadows
Locoroco Cocoreccho
MVC2
Noby Noby Boy
PJ Eden
PJ Monsters
(free) Rag Doll Kung Fu
Shatter
Siren (all episodes)
Super Puzzle Fighter II HDR
SSF2T HDR
Tekken 5: DR
Trash Panic
Wipeout HD + Fury

I don't think I forgot any, but it's possible.

Then PSone:
FF Tactics
Silent Hill
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Metal Gear Solid
FF7
R-Type Delta
Suikoden
Rayman
Rayman 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Castlevania Chronicles
Jet Moto 2
Mobile Light Force
Symphony of the Night
Tekken 2

Looking to jam my PS3 with the remaining quality content and also use the group "volume" to keep the content coming. PM me if you want to work something out.

michael-c

Neo Member
Hi guys,
i have:
Burnout Paradise
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Shatter
Flower
Worms
Pixeljunk Eden
Linger in Shadows
Fl0w
Echochrome
Astro Tripper
Blast Factor
All Call Of Duty 4 Maps
All three Killzone 2 Map Pack Add ons
and 12 episodes of Qore (got some games inside like Bowling, Calling all Cars, exclusive themes, etc.)

Im looking for:
Zombie Apocalypse
Bioshock DLC (UK)
Fat Princess
Mega Man 9
maybe Powerup Forever (dont know about this one)
and any other fun PSN game

Zombie Apocalypse and the Bioshock DLC (has to be from UK!) would be the most important on my list, and for the rest im pretty much open to suggestions. ;)

k0ji-wd

Looking for Call Of Duty Classic that came with the Prestige Edition of MW2, I have Wipeout HD + Fury, Fat Princess, Critter Crunch, Pixeljunk Eden, Flower, Trine, SF II HD Remix, Marvel vs. Capcom, R&C Quest For Booty, The Last Guy.

Firehead

Firehead said:
Have:

DLC -
Burnout Paradise DLC:
Big Surf Island
Boost Special Cars
Legendary Cars
LittleBigPlanet DLC
Anniversary Costume
Chinese New Year Costume
Community Costume Winner
Creator Pack 1
Halloween Mask Costume
Kabuki Actor Costume
Kratos Costume
LittleBigPlanet Stickers
Medusa Costume
Minotaur Costume
Metal Gear Solid Level Kit
Nariko Costume
Norse Mini-Pack
Sack Eating Plant Costume
Sack in the Box Costume
Santa Hat & Beard
Santa Coat & Trousers
Spaceman Costume
Turkey Head Costume
Warhawk DLC
Broken Mirror Pack
Fallen Star Pack
Omega Dawn Booster Pack
Rock Band 2 DLC
Point of Know Return (Live)
Don't Stop Believing

Games -
.detuned
Aquatopia
Fat Princess
Flower
flOw+flOw Expansion
Linger in the Shadows
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Megaman 9+Super Hero Mode
Noby Noby Boy
Pain!
Ragdoll Kung-Fu
Suikoden
Trash Panic
WipEout HD+WipEout Fury

Themes -
LittleBigPlanet Dynamic Theme

Want:
Rock Band DLC
PixelJunk games
Critter Crunch
Super Stardust HD
Shatter
The Siren episodes(?)

That should cover it..

michael-c

Neo Member
I got Zombie Apocalypse and Fat Princess in the meanwhile,
now i would love to get Braid.

I still can offer:
Burnout Paradise
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Shatter
Flower
Worms
Pixeljunk Eden
Linger in Shadows
Fl0w
Echochrome
Astro Tripper
Blast Factor
All Call Of Duty 4 Maps
All three Killzone 2 Map Pack Add ons
and 12 episodes of Qore (got some games inside like Bowling, Calling all Cars, exclusive themes, etc.)

If anybody has Braid, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom