• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN game sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Have:
Fat Princess
Kratos/Sackboy Hot Shots Golf DLC
LBP Dynamic Theme

Want:
Flow
Flower
Pixel Junk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters
Wipeout HD
MvC2

All slots filled. Sorry

vercity82

Ok freed up my US account as going to sell one of my 3 PS3 consoles so got this to share;

Rag Doll Kung Fu
Syphon Filter PS1
Cuboid
Lumines Supernova
Crash Commando
Brain Challenge
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Pain Movie Studio DLC
LBP Kratos/Minotaur Medusa Costumes DLC
Geon
Hung Lo & Tati Pain characters DLC
Pain Amusement Park DLC
The Last Guy
Ratchet and Clank Future : Quest For Booty
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Pixel Junk Eden
High Stakes Poker
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pain
Super Star Dust
Super Star Dust Solo Pack DLC
Super Star Dust Team Pack DLC
Novastrike
Commandos 3

looking for somebody with the following really as once on my account u may aswell grab all what i have so im looking for somebody with :

Fat Princess
Dropblitz
The Punisher
Battlefield 1943
Mega Man 9
Gunstar Heroes
Numblast

vercity82

Anybody up for a share of my stuff above and for 2 lucky people i have these Uncharted 2 EU betas up for grabs let me know if you take them people.

IMD7-83B8-A9H4
GRMT-4MBI-57R2

gentlemanfinn

Neo Member
vercity82 said:
Anybody up for a share of my stuff above and for 2 lucky people i have these Uncharted 2 EU betas up for grabs let me know if you take them people.

IMD7-83B8-A9H4
GRMT-4MBI-57R2

can i haz IMD7-83B8-A9H4 for friend??

vercity82

take as u like there for free :) just helping fellow members out think i can get two more later also anybody got any the above they would like to share with me :)

gentlemanfinn

Neo Member
vercity82 said:
take as u like there for free :) just helping fellow members out think i can get two more later also anybody got any the above they would like to share with me :)

I would like to help you out, but I don't have any of the games you want.
My friend thanks you for the code! :D

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Have
Fat Princess
Ele Funk/Shatter(Buying one or the other today ^_^)

Want
Crash Bandicoot 1-3(Warped would be heavenly)
Rayman 2
Einhander
Final Fantasy VII
Super Stardust HD
Burnout Paradise

Fat Princess
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Guntar Heroes
Burn Zombie Burn
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Pain

Legacy Of Kain Blood Omen
Castlevania Chronicles

Fight Night Rd 4 Roster Packs
Smackdown Vs Raw Roster Packs

moai

would kill for a u2 beta code, but got nothing to offer. hate that for people from south america this beta offers (mag, u2 preorder) are out of our reach. sucks to live in the third world.

:(

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
I'd love Outrun...

I can share the following:

PSN:

Super SF2 HDR
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Flow
Noby Noby Boy
TMNT Turtles in Time Reshelled
Superstar dust HD
Everyday Shooter

PS1

FF7
Silent Hill
Castlevania Chronicles
Street Fighter Alpha 2

PM me if you want to trade

vercity82

If anybody got anything i need from the remaining of my list;
Dropblitz
The Punisher
Numblast

if not next few days i will give out on first come first serve on the thread

olimpia84

I got a Mod Nation Racers BETA key that I'm willing to trade for something since I'm not really interested in the game. Anybody send me a PM if you're interested and tell me what you have.

Thai

Bane was better.
never done this before!

have:
Super Stardust HD + Solo + Team Packs
Flower
Lumines
SSF2THDR
Bionic Commando Rearmed

Want:
Wipeout
Echochrome
Trine
Einhander
Soldner-X

If anyone wants to 'trade', please feel free to PM me.

vercity82

olimpia84 said:
I got a Mod Nation Racers BETA key that I'm willing to trade for something since I'm not really interested in the game. Anybody send me a PM if you're interested and tell me what you have.

Uncharted beta mate?

pra2veen

Neo Member
bob, isn't the uncharted2 beta locked to an account for a set amount of time like Warhawk ?

btw, isn't it going public on 29th anyway

netguy503

pra2veen said:
bob, isn't the uncharted2 beta locked to an account for a set amount of time like Warhawk ?

24 hour lock out as usual but not TIED to your account (like MAG is).

Thai

Bane was better.
So i downloaded the marvel V capcom 2 full game unlock but it didn't do anythign to my demo. does that mean I need the sharer's copy of the demo on my machine too?

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Anyone know an official Sony site that links to this information being completely "legal" and absolutely true? One of my best friends believes he's going to get banned if he takes part in anything like this and we're trying to convince him that it's completely un-bannable.

bob_100

Banned
pra2veen said:

The mag code beta and the 2x uncharted beta codes are unused so you wouldn't have any problems as you would redeem them on your account.

Please pm me if you wish to trade

GMUNYIFan said:
Anyone know an official Sony site that links to this information being completely "legal" and absolutely true? One of my best friends believes he's going to get banned if he takes part in anything like this and we're trying to convince him that it's completely un-bannable.
I've just recieved a message from a PSN friend (ironically someone who I've gameshared with in the past) saying that any gameshared games must be deleted otherwise Sony will delete your account. I'm guessing it's a message in circulation throughout PSN because it says to pass on the information to everyone. I'm not sure what to make of it yet so I'm just going to sit back and see if anything happens on mass.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
OgTheClever said:
I've just recieved a message from a PSN friend (ironically someone who I've gameshared with in the past) saying that any gameshared games must be deleted otherwise Sony will delete your account. I'm guessing it's a message in circulation throughout PSN because it says to pass on the information to everyone. I'm not sure what to make of it yet so I'm just going to sit back and see if anything happens on mass.

Well damn. Anyone with anymore information on this or is this just a scare tactic or something? Cause I'm almost positive I read online the other day that it mentions that a download can be shared on up to 5 systems right in the terms of service agreement. This was just someone saying that which is why I'm looking for a link to something semi-official.

Speevy

Banned
It's utter nonsense.

Sony is not sending PMs to anyone about this, and if you think they are, someone is playing a joke on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom