• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Putin Bans Import of Food From Countries That Sanctioned Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purkake4

Banned
Export of sanctioned products in 2013 as percent of all exports: (vis Reddit)
pyYQ1fm.png

Enkidu

Last I read the BUK missiles were probably captured from an Ukraine military base?

+ the whole thing was an accident.

Civilians die in war all the time. How is this so different?

The US has suplied Syria rebels with arms and god knows they killed civilians.
It's different because even if the BUK was indeed captured from Ukraine (which is definitely not clear), the rebels would never have been able to capture it if Russia hadn't continually provided support and manpower. This whole crisis was created by Russia in the first place, it was Russia that escalated it, and it is Russia that keep it going by supporting these rebels. If Russia would just have backed off and let a sovereign country make a decision on what economic and political bloc it wants to be part then none of this would have happened.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
they can always export them to other countries for cheaper prices, while the real victims are the russians.

Either way that could possibly do some serious damage to the polish ag industry. And no doubt many will / could go out of business if they're currently dependent on that trade.

Valnen

Last I read the BUK missiles were probably captured from an Ukraine military base?

+ the whole thing was an accident.

Civilians die in war all the time. How is this so different?

The US has suplied Syria rebels with arms and god knows they killed civilians.

How do you accidentally target and shoot down a civilian plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom