• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rashid Confirmed for Street Fighter V

Excited that both tekken and sf are bringing the middle eastern market in to their games

Ono also confirmed that SFV's full in-game text will be translated into Arabic. So they're very serious about trying to spread their wings into other markets like Ken Bogard's rumor said.

Scotia

Banned
Awesome. Gameplay and design look great. Better than the Tekken guy. Can't wait to see the full HD trailer.

Fuck Periscope though.

Protome

What is that on his eye? A scouter?

Millenium Eye.
Pegsy-maximillion-pegasus-yu-gi-oh-33245609-640-480.png

an arabic character revealed on 9/11?

hmm...
omg lol, I guess the fact that not many people realized this is a good sign?

But anyway, he looks cool. They didn't make him too racisty but he still looks like a Street Fighter character I think. I agree with whoever said he moves like Juri, I see some Adon there too. I liked his posing.

Kikujiro

Most of us pointed out his misspelling of the name Rashid (myself included). It was due to the French translation. If anything, this confirms everything that he's been saying. So now we have Zen, Laura, & a robust story mode to look forward to.

I think he was being sarcastic, or at least I hope so, because Ken Bogarde's leak has been on point 100% and he leaked it a year ago.

I-hate-u

Capcom USA is in Norcal, right? They are probably still sleeping. Someone wake up Lord Haunts. We need that trailer.

Mista Koo

Awesome :D
I couldn't really see anything in the video though.

Btw apparently it's رشيد (Rasheed).
Also for the two of you that might care they're also releasing the game in Arabic for the first time!

Design looks uninteresting, like the Tekken Arab character. I wish they would do more...characterization.

Moveset looks stellar, though.

Looks really cool. Finally Street Fighter got a muslim/arab character. I remember that HKM (one of the first Street Fighter 1 rip-offs) already had one, and even Tekken had its own

Actual new characters to street fighter are more exciting than bringing back bottom barrel characters who didn't even make the cut for sf4.

yurinka

New character, name was part of the biggest rumor (so it kind of confirms it)

The three rumored new character names were Rashid, Zen, and Laura
Not a rumor, a leak. All things me mentioned has been confirmed, like V-Trigger, DLC strategy, stages with weather and day time, number of characters, etc.

Now only Zen and Laura remain to be confirmed, but considering everything else has been true, I'm now 100% sure Zen and Laura will be in unless Capcom decided to change them later for design reasons.

Top Bottom