• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick Ross is the Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Fetea.jpg

Who else wears a chain of himself wearing a chain of himself. Not even Kanye has that kind of ego.

And yes, this most definitely deserved a thread.

Jay Sosa

you can't make a thread about ross without showing a pic with his shirt off:

Rick-Ross-shirtless-450a102908.jpg

Rick-Ross.jpg

what a sexy beast..I'm sorry for turning this into a hot men thread (like it's not gonna get locked anyway)

I listened to some podcast about how he's so cool he basically stole some high level drug dealer's name instead of just creating his own.

GWX

WHAT THE FUCK

I opened my music player, and started looking for some old music that I haven't listened to in ages. "The Boss", performed by Rick Ross and T-Pain, was playing when I opened off-topic discussion here (that's not very common for me, I'm more active on the gaming side), and THIS is the first thread on the page.

Yeah.

I actually really like Rick Ross even though I only like... maybe one or two of his mixtapes and none of his albums? He's just so goofy and the fact that he's not "authentic" just makes his insane drug dealer stories hilarious.

Like, that video with them at the docks or whatever with exploding boats and helicopters and such? I'm rich forever... with laughs.

XenodudeX

He does the same shit songs 99% of todays rappers does. He's the fat version of lil wayne. Whats so special about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom