• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

M Y S T E R Y S O L V E D

I really love the pace this show moves at, other shows would've taken a whole season or more to get to this point.

Dahbomb

Finally we get to see non asshat Reggie. Hopefully Archie and Reggie become buds now.

I thought Cheryl was crazy but she's completely normal compared to her psycho parents.

Betty's dad finally a non useless character for once.

Archie wearing a football jersey to a funeral? Eh.....

Betty is god damn Polly... ALL IN BAYBEE!!!!

Betty
Polly

Both five letters. Both start with consonants followed by a vowel, followed by double consonants, and ending with a Y. The proof is there, folks.

And if you switch the first two letters around, you get the words Potty Belly, as in she is/was pregnant.

If you need lottery numbers, I gotchu...for a percentage of the winnings.

Another good episode with more twists and turns. Didn't someone mention that it was likely that Betty's Dad was involved somehow due to some casting trope?

It can't be a coincidence that this episode gave me Resident Evil 7 vibes.

I don't know what the show is trying to do with Archie and his music dilemmas. It seems a bit unbelievable that Archie can't juggle both football and music.

Dahbomb

It was his letterman jacket and it would be considered appropriate in most circumstances.
I have never been to a Western funeral so I wouldn't know. It just seemed really odd with everyone else wearing black (I think he was wearing black underneath) and he had the colorful jacket on.

kirblar

Another good episode with more twists and turns. Didn't someone mention that it was likely that Betty's Dad was involved somehow due to some casting trope?

It can't be a coincidence that this episode gave me Resident Evil 7 vibes.

I don't know what the show is trying to do with Archie and his music dilemmas. It seems a bit unbelievable that Archie can't juggle both football and music.
You really can't do it in real life- there's not enough time in the day.

ZeroX03

Banned
The split personality theory makes very little sense to me as many people in the town treat them as two separate people. Including people who interact with Betty regularly. Unless it's some Truman Show madness where everyone except Betty knows.

Also because
they've cast Polly and it's not Betty's actress lol

Top Bottom