• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rotten Tomatoes: Top 50 Animated Movies of All-Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tritroid said:
toy story 2 at #1...? Seriously...? -_-

It's a nice movie...but it's in NO WAY deserving of the #1 spot. Get real.

The list is based on average scores from all the RT reviews/votes. So it isn't the editor's opinion or anything. Stop complaining.

Tritroid

Naked Snake said:
The list is based on average scores from all the RT reviews/votes. So it isn't the editor's opinion or anything. Stop complaining.
So what? I didn't really say I thought it was based on opinion. It doesn't matter though, I still disagree with TS2 being #1, sorry if that bothers you.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
While I love the vast majority of the films on the list, that list as a whole is extremely flawed. I mean, Chicken Run? Wallace & Gromit? I worked at a video store at the time, and people constantly complained after returning W&G because it was so awful. Also, Pinocchio before a bunch of those other Disney movies? No way. Also, no Little Nemo on that list? Leagues ahead of some of those movies. Bleh.

Alucard

Banned
*still doesn't get the "OMG WALL-E IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER" crowd* The first half of the film was excellent, but once it got to the human planet, it all seemed a little hamfisted.

I like how Paprika is on there, but not Millennium Actress. :p

Lakitu

st5fu
Alucard said:
*still doesn't get the "OMG WALL-E IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER" crowd* The first half of the film was excellent, but once it got to the human planet, it all seemed a little hamfisted.

It's not a planet, it's a space ship. You are fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom