• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: Nintendo Fall Conference on October 10 in Tokyo

Grecco

There is a "conference" from Nintendo thats eventually gonna happen. Didnt Reggie confirm it at E3? Where alledgeldy some core games would be shown.

ethelred

Grecco said:
There is a "conference" from Nintendo thats eventually gonna happen. Didnt Reggie confirm it at E3? Where alledgeldy some core games would be shown.

And afterwards Bigfoot and Nessie will hang around for a kegger.

Seeing as that they have all of two games (Wii Fit and Mario Kart) officially announced for 08, I'd imagine they need to have some type of event in the coming months.

Dascu

ethelred said:
And afterwards Bigfoot and Nessie will hang around for a kegger.
Well, while we're on the subject of mythical creatures: Matsuno's going to announce his new Wii game at that conference (spiritual successor to Vagrant Story).

VegaShinra

bearcatjosh said:
I believe this. Nintendo announced their line-up in October of 2006 as well. A fair amount of info came out of that retailer conference iirc.
Thats true. This better be the event with all the Smash stuff and maybe even a headset could be revealed. High hopes but it could happen. Let it happen Nintendo.

I do expect negative brawl news. Either a delay or no online. I just dont believe nintendo loves me enough to give me the game this year with functioning online play = /

Top Bottom