• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - Official 'Come to Me' - New Gameplay Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
image.png

Enjoy the first new gameplay trailer for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl in nearly six months as its Ukrainian developers show us their progress on the upcoming first-person shooter.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is "a huge, borderless open-world" with a non-linear story, powered by Unreal Engine 5.
It will be available in 2023 on PC and as a console exclusive on Xbox Series X/S. It will also launch into Xbox Game Pass on day one.

Let's put you in the mood

Last edited:
So sometime around 1pm tomorrow with 16 hours from now US. I'm surprised Xbox won't be putting out the trailer, or maybe it's going to be simultaneous.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Alright guys let's gooooo.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2_the_Zone.gif

Give me a release date please

Mod of War Mod of War can you please edit the title as the gameplay is about to begin?

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Looking good, although they don't show much of the depth I hope is there.

Hugare

Looks really excellent. Oof that framerate, tho.

Presentation is much stronger than I was expecting. Lip sync and all that are spot on, it seems.

I'll check it out regardless of its quality. There's no other thing like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

mortal

Gold Member
Looks pretty good, but not necessarily the same amount of visual fidelity as that first gameplay trailer though. I guess that was more of a target render.
Was hoping for like a gameplay walkthrough or something more than just a sizzle trailer.

Topher

Gold Member
Looks pretty good, but not necessarily the same amount of visual fidelity as that first gameplay trailer though. I guess that was more of a target render.
Was hoping for like a gameplay walkthrough or something more than just a sizzle trailer.

That's what I was expecting as well. No worries though. Glad to see the game is progressing despite everything.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby

That's what I was expecting as well. No worries though. Glad to see the game is progressing despite everything.

I dunno, I thought the same at first, but I re-watched the reveal trailer and I think the game looks just as good as that reveal, if not better:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige There are 3 games, each equally fine AF and you should play them at least once (with restoration mods preferably)

What do the mods do ? I’m on a 3080 with 4k monitor, but I’m unsure the original games are worth it now if they look ugly since it’d be hard to get immersed.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Graphical kingery.
Caught the premire late on ym phone and wasnt sure if the devs were talking in front of a green screen or it was gameplay.

Loaded up on my PC.
And oooooffffff!!!!!!

I dont know if my PC is ready for this.
Hopefully it doesnt have shader comp stutter and they have updated to 5.1 so the Lumen isnt too heavy.

Zathalus

Doesn't look as good as the reveal trailer, that being said it still looks really good. Hope they can get this done, it been rough for them.

Efe

What do the mods do ? I’m on a 3080 with 4k monitor, but I’m unsure the original games are worth it now if they look ugly since it’d be hard to get immersed.
Some mods add new stuff, some add remastered textures and overhaul the graphics. Check out the popular ones here: https://www.moddb.com/games/stalker/mods?sort=visitstotal-desc it's been too long since I played them so I don't really know which ones are popular right now.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I was referring to this trailer

It's still looking pretty good despite that.

It’s 100% a big downgrade from this trailer. This trailer looks incredible. This new trailer looked alright.

Game still looks solid, will try it out on gamepass. But I’m getting sick of these downgrades everywhere from devs. Stop over promising

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Last edited:
Top Bottom