• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - Official 'Come to Me' - New Gameplay Trailer

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Support the devs? Lol

Why do people think 'teh devs' are some malnourished, tortured group of individuals being whipped and assaulted by greedy overlords to make games?

They make great cash, lift nothing (come do my physical job please), work indoors in comfy chairs, and take 'creative' breaks. Give me a fucking break.

I also like how dudes on here think that teh devs bosses are evil and money hungry when in fact they're also 'teh devs' who have advanced in their positions.

Support teh devs. Lol

I suppose I shouldn't be so judgemental. I come to Neogaf to support the mods.

Fucking lol.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Godspeed to the team.

Support the devs? Lol

Why do people think 'teh devs' are some malnourished, tortured group of individuals being whipped and assaulted by greedy overlords to make games?

They make great cash, lift nothing (come do my physical job please), work indoors in comfy chairs, and take 'creative' breaks. Give me a fucking break.

I also like how dudes on here think that teh devs bosses are evil and money hungry when in fact they're also 'teh devs' who have advanced in their positions.

Support teh devs. Lol

Chief ... stop.

Last edited:

Tomi

Support the devs? Lol

Support teh devs. Lol

PUTIN is THAT YOU???

Shubh_C63

Bullet registration on enemies still feels off to me. The writing seems superfluous so I hope I'm wrong and this game knocks it out of the park in gameplay and characters.

Really can't remember last time I was excited for a FPS Campaign.

Hooks

Support the devs? Lol

Support teh devs. Lol

If I have to read 'teh' one more time I'm gonna neck myself.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Support the devs? Lol

Support teh devs. Lol

What the bullshit is this?

No wonder gamers get a bad rap.

Kupfer

Support the devs? Lol

Support teh devs. Lol

Get Out Of Here Stalker​

bo6ocxT.jpg

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Support the devs? Lol
Yeah, screw developers who live in a actual warzone.

Im so tired of NeoGAF's trolls and their gaffes. You come in this thread willingly playing the utter naive user who has no idea of the situation trying to have a field day.
Please haul your pathetic ass to Ukraine and make a change there instead of this pitiful attempt at trolling.
I suppose I shouldn't be so judgemental.
But here you are anyway. Does it make you feel better about yourself?
I come to Neogaf to support the mods.
All this garbage post of yours should do is that the staff goes to a Hornbach sale and buy themselves a hammer to land on your account.

thief183

All those trailers are awesome but what made stalker phenomenal was that world, it felt alive while this looks similar to metro ( it is not a bad thing but totally not what I wanted... I'll keep playing call of pripyat. )

StueyDuck

All those trailers are awesome but what made stalker phenomenal was that world, it felt alive while this looks similar to metro ( it is not a bad thing but totally not what I wanted... I'll keep playing call of pripyat. )
I am disgustingly excited for the game but it does also give me "some but really its very few of the people who made this, are back! And making a sequel" vibes.

Many of the OG stalker devs went off and created their own studios, and I could be wrong but I think 4a and metro franchise was one of them.

We've actually had quite a few "from the makers of STALKER" games already which have released to varying levels of success.

Here's to hoping they are able to catch that same lightning in a bottle again

Last edited:
Top Bottom