• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sea of Thieves Gameplay Launch Trailer

sunnz

Wow, looks like Lirik's crew has jumped shipped, and it hasn't even been 4 hours. They're playing an indie Bomberman copycat.

Cant blame them.
Grinding got boring ( wave after wave for the only loot that pays good) and PVP very limited due to lack of players ( could be just servers acting up)

This game needs more than double the amount of players per server.

All the gold only buys you cosmetic stuff ( 140000 gold for the statue at the front of the ship?) very expensive and a big big grind

While watching streams ALL I hear is " oh it would be cool if this game had..." or " if they did this..." So much potential.
They have the kraken and skeletons but where are the ghost ships? Predatory animals? bounty hunters/bandits?

Even something small like merchant boats you can attack and rob from would be great, from small to large ones that could have security.

During the alpha I was stupidly hyped, more than I have been in a LONG time and I even cannot be bothered to buy it ( will try due to gamepass)

Hoping RARE put their head down and implement a lot of the simple features I keep hearing people mention.

Last edited:
Haven't been able to unlock a single achievement in the game. Even though I should have had several by now. They just don't pop up. Seems some other people are having the same issue on the Sea of Thieves forums.

WaterAstro

Haven't been able to unlock a single achievement in the game. Even though I should have had several by now. They just don't pop up. Seems some other people are having the same issue on the Sea of Thieves forums.
Xbox achievements? The servers are pretty bad now, despite having a couple of beta testings. Some people aren't even getting their reward right away after turning them in.

Top Bottom