• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senbatsu 2016 | Japan National High School Baseball Invitational Tournament (Koshien)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah, no, not that, i know not to check the thread heh. :) I was trying to shield my pc screen when scrolling MBS's site for the replay but messed up and caught the score in my peripheral vision. it's no biggie, i still enjoy watching.

glad you had fun! i'll probably make a summer thread when the tournament starts Aug 6/7. in the weeks before that, Asahi's site will have the regional tournaments which is pretty cool to follow.

oooooooh ok :> im glad <3

yes! i had loads of fun ^____^ ! i will keep an eye out in August for your thread, definitely :D

Beckx

oh, there's a trailer out now for Power Pro 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mneKsJtlDd0

the reason I mention it here is that it includes a mode (preview starting at 3:30) where you can manage your own high school team year after year and try to take them to Koshien. I spent way, way too much time with this mode in Power Pro 2014. Best I ever did was making the semis at summer.

scotcheggz

Didn't want to bump an old thread but I don't see a summer koshien thread yet! Doesn't it start tomorrow? Anyone know if asahi shinbun or whoever are going to be streaming the games again this year? Is anyone on the case for a new OT?

As a non-baseball fan, Koshien was awesome last summer :D

Didn't want to bump an old thread but I don't see a summer koshien thread yet! Doesn't it start tomorrow? Anyone know if asahi shinbun or whoever are going to be streaming the games again this year? Is anyone on the case for a new OT?

Beck's busy and I'v been occupied too so, I can try and slapdash one together tomorrow. If not anybody can throw one up if they want.

yeah asahi is streaming

Beckx

so after missing the summer tournament thread for work, I will post a thread for Senbatsu this year and get back on track. will post the thread around late afternoon (US east coast time) of opening day.

I am sooooo excited for this year. The schedule is crazy and Kiyomiya fever is going to be insane.

notaskwid

I'll probably go watch a game of this in the stadium this year. Never watched a full baseball game, I'm expecting to be bored to tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom